New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you guys haven't worked out who Yasmani is by now there's no helping any of you :p

Oh, man, not again.... Why is it all the relationships I begin to build are with robots :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, man, not again.... Why is it all the relationships I begin to build are with robots :(

Jyo, you have too much money. Here's a cheaper alternative

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would I do that ? He's not asking for details on a quick easy fix for his alcoholic requirements, he is preparing to do an AG which is a damn sight more proactive that a lot of newer (read retarded) brewers. FWK is not helping the bloke's interests in the slightest.
Because you're a whining bitch who has dreamed up the fact that the earth has been jilted from it's axis. Let me explain, he wanted to brew beer THIS WEEKEND, has fermenting gear but is being held up buy obtaining mashing equipment. Likes expensive beers like Sierra Nevada but is resorting to Melbourne Bitter etc as the preferred drop IS VERY EXPENSIVE. Sooooooooo, a few FWK's whilst he waits for his mash tun will solve his problem somewhat. Worked for me for some time while I got my gear - nothing more to the suggestion than that FFS.

is resorting to Melbourne Bitter etc as the preferred drop IS VERY EXPENSIVE.

I dont remember reading where he thought it was too expensive. And if its in this thread Im sure it wasnt in upper case. Sounds to me like he's trying a lot of beers, and sadly has had a couple of misses.

Or maybe he really is a fabricated entity (Im thinking this is the case) Which would make you look quite the silly one :icon_cheers:

hello mister malted i doesnt understand that lovely pages about the trees and the grasses. what is the trees and the grasses cutting for? maybe this is more funs ok. taking a piss with me bhenchod!
Gotta be a clue to the 'pishab' identity in this post...

2. pishab

Sacred drink available at Pakistani bus stands.

The conductor of the bus in Lahore declared: "We will now be departing soon after all passengers have taken Pishab"

:p :D :lol:

yasmani is here again! too many argues from the last times i come to this email. i was working too hard yesterday so i come home and have a sleep until this morning. melbourne beer still here i had another one only it was also not very tasty so i have a new one today called epic. this one is ok diffrent again but i am enjoying this tastes. nobod can make anger with my home beers making because i am waiting for the holy hose pipes or my coolbox. it is coming tomorrow! already i has the saucepot and the ring for fire. also the bag of white barley grains the crystals and the cascades. also my other home beers from syrips can be poured to botles soon i think because the beer glass for fg og say it is at 12.

please there is nothing to argue with friends on this emails page. be happy!

good day yasmani

Thank goodness you are allright.
They were all worried about you.

Where is Yasman ??????????

hello this is yasmani ! good days to every person who is having enjoyments from this email. today i was awwake too early and put my syrip home beer from before into botles, tastings is ok but it will change with bubles, is this ok? tomorrow with good lucks i will make the barley grains american indian brewings, not today because today my new friend the nice lookings girl from north sydneys was taking me to some island on a boat to see paintings and also drink little creeters, another type than before, this one was called brite. send to me your good prayers for my tomorrows barley grains home beer making.

good day yasmani

Good days mates. now i am finished my barley grains home beer is in the chemical bottle and cooling down. is this for the fridge to make cool down quick before the yeatss are adding or is it for tomorrow to let coolings by natural?
it was a good times in making this home beers but it have taken five hours almost ! my aussie friends says this is because these brewings are more than 10 times better than syrips home beers. may god hope it is.

Subscribed.

Best.
troll.
EVAH!

If I gave you all sorts of vulgarities in Hindi in one sentence, enough to last you a swearing session the length of a session of an India - Australia test match on a flat Indian cricket pitch with Dravid on strike, would you go away and leave brewing in peace?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back