New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
my readings teach there is the chemicaled biology reaction with the barley grains that works for making sugars from starchings at a heating on 70 percent degrees and the coolbox is to keep the heat at this place for two hours. not for brewings drink but to make without syrips.

yesterday night was go to three pubs in the north of sydney one called rags famish another called the terrist bar and one called union also one restaurant of checkosalak with black beer. in thee other pub hotels i was trying fourpine pales. fatyaks. white rabbots. vale blacks. little things. then too much whiskys later until later at 5am oclock today morning. this weeks i think no more brewings taste. yeterdy nights it was also just me with two 100 percent good lookings and smellings pretty aussie girls who was with me for all the nights drinking and making jokes and funs. also we took some wine sitting in this big park for the suns finishing, joking and rolling down the hills and climbing the trees.

70 percent degrees might be a little high!

Were you having love with these beautiful smelling girls?

hello and good day to my friend logman! what is your tempereture selections for waters when applying in 6 kilograms of barley grains. with none of the experiences this is guessing for me to be good figure when the barleys is colder it with drop the waters percent degrees by some little bits.

these two beautiful smellings girls are too hard to choose which one and i love both of them the same, next weekend i will be wishing to have sexes with both of them together because i think they are happy for this kinds of relations. they was kissing me and also each others in the big park. this will be my first time sexes relations with aussie girls so hopefully lucky times for me.

good day yasmani

Are you planning some sexy times? Agree with Liam, we need photos ! (mostly because were all old perverts who jack off to other members BBL avatar photos and need something fresh)

this is guessing for me to be good figure when the barleys is colder it with drop the waters percent degrees by some little bits.
Yes there is adjustments for the temperature of the grains and esky. You will need to detail your recipe on the page so that the fine brewers here can assist you with mathematics and temperatures!
fatyaks. white rabbots. vale blacks. little things.
Did you enjoy the fatyaks & little things?

The sweet smeeling things in the park that were kissing each other probably looked like fat yaks.

fatyaks was ok and little things was a little bit less ok much weake flvour than the icon2 than that but my best for the night was vale black brewings from the faucet and also some great apple wine called bilpin. i has wrote the names for telling you today. i will like to make apple wine and thinking some shop juices and sugar mixing with some small drying grapes boiling for 1 minutes. does i need to use the crosby and baker for small fruits adding, because my order from usa was only three days before and the posting department says three full weeks from usa.

mister logman my recipe is 6 kilo grammes white barley seeds plus 300 grammes of crystals and 100 grammes of cascades hopps pullets. i also have two test tubes of usa yeasts paste from my friend who says this is the best type for all jobs.

no they was too skinny but one of them has very fat chhaati

fatyaks was ok and little things was a little bit less ok much weake flvour than the icon2 than that but my best for the night was vale black brewings from the faucet and also some great apple wine called bilpin. i has wrote the names for telling you today.
Sounds like american IPA is your favorite. Some of the Pale Ale's become very popular once the weather is very hot and the bbq season has begun. I am a lover of the black brewings and have a faucet with Nitrogen/CO2 in my bar for Porter and Stout :icon_drool2:

i will like to make apple wine and thinking some shop juices and sugar mixing with some small drying grapes boiling for 1 minutes. does i need to use the crosby and baker for small fruits adding, because my order from usa was only three days before and the posting department says three full weeks from usa.
There is also a 'non beer' forum here to ask those brewers what to do with apples - I only eat them once per day to keep the doctor away!

mister logman my recipe is 6 kilo grammes white barley seeds plus 300 grammes of crystals and 100 grammes of cascades hopps pullets. i also have two test tubes of usa yeasts paste from my friend who says this is the best type for all jobs.
Sounds like you have the right ingredients - how many litres/bottles of beer do you want to make? How big is the pot that you boil in?

ok ok logman i will not ask you for apple wine recipes and i can do it by myself no problems. my friend says the calculations for my home beer will make 24 big botles after wastings between the boilings, the chemical drum and the fermentor bin. my boilings pot is something near 50 liters from my relatives restarant kitchens. also i have one stove ring from there alsos for the gas fire and one gas barrel from my street neibors bbque set. i am just waiting for the hose pipe with holes to make connection to the insides of this coolbox but next week is the time. i am excited for brewings with barley grains only but in seven days i am waiting.

i am going to murpheys now to find this vale black in the botles

this weeks i think no more brewings taste.

i am going to murpheys now to find this vale black in the botles

:icon_drunk:

Your friends calculations sound good - you might need a thermometer to measure your mash temperature. I like this type of beer to mash around 64 degrees - anywhere between 63-66 mash temperature will make tasty brewings. If you are worried your esky will affect the mash temperature, you can boil a kettle, put the water in the esky and put the lid on. Then before you add grain and water, empty the esky - this will make your esky warm before brewing.

what does this word esky mean.

there is no vale black beer at murheys so i am trying some new aussie beer called MB melbourne biters. everybody should take a warnings from me this brewings is not good there is no tasty in them at all and dot give murpheys any money for this sisterfucking brewings. i am sad now that i cannot get tasty brewings for tonight ony MB whcih i doesnt want to finish it is like some sisterfucking indians pishab. ok ok not so bad like pishab but bad tastes like kingfisher

what does this word esky mean.
esky_bigger.gif

piss ! this is the english for pishab and to make the funs with others you say i am taking a piss on you!

Yes we are taking a piss on you and your smelly girls. Most of us will piss on murpheys too.
Melbourne bitter, victoria bitter, fosters, xxxx beers are sisterf#cking pishab beers.

Yasmani, If your friend is taking too long making the pipe or the pot is being used in the restaurant for making curry, you could consider making a fresh wort kit. These are made in the same way you make brewings at home with grains and hops (no syrup) - they are very delicious, some of the best beers I've made was with these! For a $50 kit you will make 20 litres of beer. They have all of the styles inclucing IPA brewings! You will only need to ferment these brewings with yeast.

They are available in Sydney, you will need to find out where, but there will be somewhere close to you that has them. Maybe someone reading your epic page will know!

I think you need to make one and stop drinking Melbourne Bitter pishab. :icon_vomit:

Logman, you should invite Yasman to do an AG brew with you, show him the ropes.

FWK is a terrible suggestion for someone who clearly wants to learn. But at least you still get your commission from Craftbrewer for link dropping :icon_cheers:

My bad, I'll strive to be as helpful as you are in future :wacko:

FWK is a terrible suggestion for someone who clearly wants to learn.
FWK is a terrible great suggestion for someone who clearly wants to learn drink.

And he's in Sydney, clearly isn't going to be buying anything from CB, if you know of a better link that displays what FWK's are, feel free to post it in the interest of balance...

Why would I do that ? He's not asking for details on a quick easy fix for his alcoholic requirements, he is preparing to do an AG which is a damn sight more proactive that a lot of newer (read retarded) brewers. FWK is not helping the bloke's interests in the slightest.

If you guys haven't worked out who Yasmani is by now there's no helping any of you :p

If you guys haven't worked out who Yasmani is by now there's no helping any of you :p

errrr.......if I could just add to that..... 7 pages and the resident "troll detection" experts have failed to unmask him. :(
Even Peter from Wagga wasn`t this good. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back