New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmani

Reaction score
About to making my ever first beer brewing tomorrow or if often luckys then tonight. If the boiling to my trump is 80 percent degrees for adding barley galls, then apply the vegetable bullets and I cold it down with icy tubes of can syrips, will the paste of yeasts be ready to pour by 7 oclock pM?

my style wants to be lucky beers with some extra fresh from 400 mixed up barley seeds and extra strong affect with the syrips.

Sounds like you got it all sussed already mate :blink:

yes for almost but an unknown surprise for me for coldness at the end if mixing 80 percent degrees trump water with two zero percent degree syrips. they are three kilo grams together and frozen to brick hard by now.

Function me well not beer without.

Looks like the poster is using google translate :unsure:

not a translation page but my english is shit and there were too many beers at my family picnic today so sorry for the writing

There is one calculater found to work it out from my question at first. My guess to this mushing program with 1000 grammes of barley seeds in the fridge at 5 percent degrees then adding to 5 liters of water at 80 percent degrees will drop the mixture to 67 percent degrees. after one full hour the two freezing tubes of syrip mixed with my guess of four liters of trump left after steam off drops it to four percent degrees. Then I tip it in my plastic bin with 13 liters of faucet water at 25 percent degrees so should be final solution of 17 percent degrees. do this mathemetical results sound good.

today i looked at to my bin and this new beer has some sheets of bubles it looks sick but my friend says this is the yeasts. does your bins have this look? when i make the fruitwine many times before the yeasts doesnt look like this

Where are you??

It might help to find other brewers close by to help you out??

today i looked at to my bin and this new beer has some sheets of bubles it looks sick but my friend says this is the yeasts. does your bins have this look? when i make the fruitwine many times before the yeasts doesnt look like this

Post pics and more details and you will get more response.

yes one another guys says that to me yesterday from email note to put my place up but it isnt worked when trying the assst. my new house is in campsie. one aussie friend says if my bin is cleaned no problem with the bubles for the yeasts are different from fruits wine yeasts. no problem for my lucky beer is the feelings. when i make my beer with barley seeds and no syrips there will be some help asking from me. who is in campsie? there is one close shop for home beer i will visit to get a bag bag of seeds and hops?bullets for next times

good day yasmani

yes one another guys says that to me yesterday from email note to put my place up but it isnt worked when trying the assst. my new house is in campsie. one aussie friend says if my bin is cleaned no problem with the bubles for the yeasts are different from fruits wine yeasts. no problem for my lucky beer is the feelings. when i make my beer with barley seeds and no syrips there will be some help asking from me. who is in campsie? there is one close shop for home beer i will visit to get a bag bag of seeds and hops?bullets for next times

good day yasmani
Good luck bloke....
i think i get what your saying....
bin= fermentor...where your "beer" ferments
barley seeds= grain
syrip = goo or kit beer
bag bag of seeds= bag of grain...get it milled...unless you have a mill...
bullets= pellets..these are hops....you can buy pellets or cones...
bin cleaned= fermentor is clean and then sanitised
when you start all grain , no syrips , ask all the questions you want ( we might not always understand lol )
Good luck and cheers
Ferg

good day yasmani

Not really having a dig, but i did find this amusing. If you read the above quote whilst doing your best Borat impression, it's prett funny....

Go on try it... You know you want to!

Sexy times!!

The fruitwine sounds nice.Can you tell us how you do that?

First time AG, was trying to make an 11Lt batch, I must have boiled too long or something, I got 6.5Lt at 1050... Anyone know how to fix??

First time AG, was trying to make an 11Lt batch, I must have boiled too long or something, I got 6.5Lt at 1050... Anyone know how to fix??

Hmmm, tough one.

I'm gonna have a guess and say dont boil too long....

Have a look at the recipe and the volumes of water you planned to use at each of the different processes. If using software to brew with, check the calibrations for your equipment in the programs settings.

Hmmm, tough one.

I'm gonna have a guess and say dont boil too long....

Have a look at the recipe and the volumes of water you planned to use at each of the different processes. If using software to brew with, check the calibrations for your equipment in the programs settings.

Im gonna add water and check the S.G, then I will add some LDME if the gravity needs fixing. Or maybe add a can kit to it?

Im gonna add water and check the S.G, then I will add some LDME if the gravity needs fixing. Or maybe add a can kit to it?

Dont add a can to it....by boiling off more, itll most likely be more bitter than intended due to the same hop bill in a smaller batch size. The can kits are already bittered, so,it'll just make it worse.

If you really are gonna go and add some extra 'sugars' (be it malt or more basic sugars), use LDM.

Before you add water, use an on-line calculation tool to work out what gravity you will end up with, then adjust your LDME addition to bring up to your target gravity. I did a quick calc and estimate that you will need 560g of DME in 4.5L to get you back on track at 1.050 in 11L. Boil it first before you add it to the main wort to sanitise it.

Cheers - Snow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back