New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day Ted.

@ BG - I hate the word soup.. please don't make me even think it! <_< :icon_vomit:

RIAC..

very lucky you are Yasmani that great Ted not tell to you to put head in wrong side of Big black bull.

Yasmani would you be related to the Princess Yasmani from the Ali Baba and the 40 thieves cartoon?

yes of sure i am relations to my baba. you are making the funs with me. i only want to make the home beers with barley seeds because i make fruitwines in my years before.

yes of sure i am relations to my baba. you are making the funs with me. i only want to make the home beers with barley seeds because i make fruitwines in my years before.
Yasmani,
Don't worry about these people....
Some people on here can be mean....
Don't let them get to you...ask questions and get into making beer !
Cheers
Ferg

Yasmani,
Don't worry about these people....
Some people on here can be mean....
Don't let them get to you...ask questions and get into making beer !
Cheers
Ferg
Imagine his name is Dennis...

Good day Ted.

@ BG - I hate the word soup.. please don't make me even think it! <_< :icon_vomit:

RIAC..

Cocko prefers the words spin, and pork. Not necessarily in that order :lol:

thanks you ferg, my friend says that australians like to 'have the pishab' to make funs so i am happy to be make funs too when my english word is better.
i am to study relationship of brix and gravity so i can use my wine glass for beer and make some conversion of numbers for using in the software, i think i know the works. 1.051 is 12.5 brixes when to use 6 kilo grammes of grain seeds ok? i will make some table for brix turning into graivties for easy using of my wine glass on fresh trump water.

that movie was too crazy for my eyes! too much having the pishab tonight ok! funs for all of us

victoria beer, hans and one another type with blue stickings. for me not the type of tasty, same like pakistan beer not the type of tasty for me.
your list will be buyed in thenext night from todays if murpheys was keeping. are they good usa brewings like torpedo? again to my question is that software having brix to make cane milk addings to level mathematics?

Hi Yasmani

Little creatures is made in western austrlaia and i belive is an american style pale ale as quite a tasty drop. the fat yak is also an aussie made beer (IIRc) both very tasty and refreshing. if you like the pale ale from little ceatures you should try there rogers.

Good luck with the brewing

Yasmani, if you have an Android phone look for a program named "Brewzor Pro Beta." It has all sorts of useful conversion tools, including brix. I use it for my brewday instead of brewmate.

Wicked Elf make good beers.

Good day Ted
Do you see me in the wallpaper patterns too, cocko?
Got me out of hibernation on this one. Yasmani is my repressed internal arab child inside lol.

I have a question. What the **** is a wine glass? Im thinking its not what you drink wine from. Fergs interperetations were good, and cane milk I assume to be sugar syrup, but the wine glass has me stumped. Maybe truman could google it for me

Do you see me in the wallpaper patterns too, cocko?
Got me out of hibernation on this one. Yasmani is my repressed internal arab child inside lol.

I have a question. What the **** is a wine glass? Im thinking its not what you drink wine from. Fergs interperetations were good, and cane milk I assume to be sugar syrup, but the wine glass has me stumped. Maybe truman could google it for me

There you go Ted me old mate. :D See what I can do with the new skills you taught me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wine_glass

My guess is his wine glass is his fermenter. But Ive only just learnt to Google so cant be sure.. :rolleyes:

:lol: ha ha ha........this is really funny, a few blokes think they are taking the piss out of Yasmani, while in actual fact he is taking the piss out of them.
Do they realise it?
I don`t know, but please be not stopping it :lol:

Ok Cocko, points are now doubled :lol:

victoria beer, hans and one another type with blue stickings. for me not the type of tasty, same like pakistan beer not the type of tasty for me.
Not the type of tasty for anyone bro! :icon_vomit:

The three beers I suggested you try are all Australian brands and are VERY nice. If you want to try more Australian beers ask here and explain what you like, we'll tell you some to try that are as nice as the Torpedo :icon_drool2: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back