New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes! fruit wine is once my special recipe with two bins every week for my family and next doors becuase it very danger for us to buy from permit rooms. making with many fruits of apricot plums and always cane milk. mxing it some crosby and baker pills and drops from usa internet shop. also one time in every year i make a extra special wine from catching of the steam from boils of fruit wine, with very strong fnishing. too many times police catch me and we has to pay to keeping my freedom. shit police in my city before now. surprised to have home beer making in sydney everywhere for freedom so home beer will be the new fashion for me. usa beers are my best new taste from taking too many in murpheys on each weektime.

software recommend looks nice but looking for brix measure or i dont understand this software. my wine glass is for brix do you know about this for sugar mesured? for beer i am making calculations by paper and pencil. easy to know than computers for me

there is one calling it torpedo. in my country this means like a bomb and the tasting is like a bomb in my face alsos. what does it mean in english for beer

So you are living in Sydney?

there is one calling it torpedo. in my country this means like a bomb and the tasting is like a bomb in my face alsos. what does it mean in english for beer

In english 'torpedo' is a missile shaped explosive device.
It have any beer related meaning. You hit the nail on the head with your description as to why its named..
Im betting the beer your drinking is the Sierra Nevada Torpedo? Good beer that one. Try the pale ale from them too. Tends be considered the benchmark for an american pale ale.

Before you add water, use an on-line calculation tool to work out what gravity you will end up with, then adjust your LDME addition to bring up to your target gravity. I did a quick calc and estimate that you will need 560g of DME in 4.5L to get you back on track at 1.050 in 11L. Boil it first before you add it to the main wort to sanitise it.

Cheers - Snow.

Cheers Big Nath will do with the LDM

Thanks Snow, could you recommend a calc???

I have already added 2Lt of plain filtered water..

If I add the other 2.5L should I keep the LDM 560g?? I have'nt done my last addition of hops so I could add them in this mix.

Beware of small parts which may for the children or the favourite animals be choking.

pennywise i am in campsie now! close by 30 minutes to sydney. bignath yes all of the sierra has been drank too many times and torpedo is my best. keller wine was good but not very good. pale one was good but may be bad because it isnt colour of pale. before i was asking the murphey shop guys for australian brewings but three times i get some not very good tasting drinks. i will keep drinking the usa brewings until i can learn to make for my own types.

victoria beer, hans and one another type with blue stickings. for me not the type of tasty, same like pakistan beer not the type of tasty for me.
your list will be buyed in thenext night from todays if murpheys was keeping. are they good usa brewings like torpedo? again to my question is that software having brix to make cane milk addings to level mathematics?

victoria beer, hans and one another type with blue stickings. for me not the type of tasty, same like pakistan beer not the type of tasty for me.
your list will be buyed in thenext night from todays if murpheys was keeping. are they good usa brewings like torpedo? again to my question is that software having brix to make cane milk addings to level mathematics?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Righto.

Victoria bitter (VB), hanh etc. are considered by most australians as excellent beer. Unfortunately it is shithouse (not so good). They are all very successful beers as they do their intended job well, which is appealing to the majority.

Next time you go to Dan Murphys, ask to be shown the australian craft/boutique section. There are lots of amazing examples.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'cane milk addings to level mathematics' but if you are trying to understand brix, it is just another 'unit of measurement' for a liquids specific gravity.

It's not Speedie, it's...

...the_new_borat.

Silo Ted's worst effort me thinks!

Come on ST, surely you can do better!

Cocko I'll forward you a message I just sent to Nick.

seinfeld_thecafe.jpg

If its a pic of your taint again... please do, its very well groomed.

:icon_cheers:

Can't get you excited twice in a week Cocko. Embarrassing ones self by baring that remarkably small appendage of yours in public twice ina week would be just cruel. You just can't resist the urge for public masturabtion son and I don't want to add to your all to obvious current problems.

is this making the funs with me. no more writing and sorry to be bad with the englsh i only want to make my lucky beers

good day yasmani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back