New Times Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see me in the wallpaper patterns too, cocko?
Got me out of hibernation on this one. Yasmani is my repressed internal arab child inside lol.

I have a question. What the **** is a wine glass? Im thinking its not what you drink wine from. Fergs interperetations were good, and cane milk I assume to be sugar syrup, but the wine glass has me stumped. Maybe truman could google it for me
brix hydrometer I reckon

As in spy glass "thar she blows Cap'n Ahab"

In english 'torpedo' is a missile shaped explosive device.
It have any beer related meaning. You hit the nail on the head with your description as to why its named..
Im betting the beer your drinking is the Sierra Nevada Torpedo? Good beer that one. Try the pale ale from them too. Tends be considered the benchmark for an american pale ale.

Sierra Nevada Torpedo is not just called Torpedo because its a hop bomb :)

torpedo_road_trip.jpg

They actually invented a new piece of equipment to make it, the "Hop Torpedo"

Its like a *giant* blichman hop-rocket

Meanwhile,

Winemakers use Brix, some homebrewers might use Plato, which for all intents, is the same as brix. You can convert Brix/Plato to Specific Gravity, which is what other homebrewers use.

Brix/Balling/Plato are all measures of % sucrose by weight in a wort.

So, 10˚P (or Brix) means 100g of Sucrose in 900g (aka 900ml) of water.

And Sucrose is a proxy for Malt Extract

A quick conversion is to multiply by 4, 40, and then make it SG, 1.040, which is not 100% accurate, but perhaps close enough.

Cheers Big Nath will do with the LDM

Thanks Snow, could you recommend a calc???

I have already added 2Lt of plain filtered water..

If I add the other 2.5L should I keep the LDM 560g?? I have'nt done my last addition of hops so I could add them in this mix.
Depends if you want your gravity back up to 1.050. just adding water and no fermentables will only dilute your wort.

Do a search on homebrew calculators there's a million out there.

- Snow

my beer has had a stable fg for 3 days now should i leave it at 18 degress for a couple more days or should i cc for a couple of days its been fermenting for 8 days.

That photo is awesome, if its the real deal.
Oh yea, and sexy times for truman surfing porkspin at work. How many spins did you make it to, before rubbing one out through your trouser pockets? <_<

That photo is awesome, if its the real deal.
Oh yea, and sexy times for truman surfing porkspin at work. How many spins did you make it to, before rubbing one out through your trouser pockets? <_<
Well I'm at head office this week and I'm at the front counter and opened that link in a new tab so when the music started it grabbed everyone's attention and I clicked on the tab to see that....
Quite an embarrassing moment, so no didn't get a chance to rub one out sorry Ted :icon_cheers:

Well I'm at head office this week and I'm at the front counter and opened that link in a new tab so when the music started it grabbed everyone's attention and I clicked on the tab to see that....
Quite an embarrassing moment, so no didn't get a chance to rub one out sorry Ted :icon_cheers:

Ah much good pishab!

yasmani is here ! fun times having the pishab with your peoples. today i was in another shop like murpheys but small, and taking the australian brewings of icon 2 and after three i am feeling crazy and sleeping. icon 2 is better than murpheys torpedo and surprise for me to have tasty australian brewings better than tasty usa brewings. can i make the icon 2 in the home beer with barley seeds grain this weekend ? i think the special types of pullets gives the lucky taste for me. i want to go to the ingredients shop in two days from now to buy my recipe parts. will the shop guy know to give me the icon 2 parts? i will bring the botle for his taste

good day yasmani

May great pishab be had by all. I reckon pishab will take its place in the upper echelon of AHB memes along with strangling kittens and spinning pork products. :icon_cheers:

edit: its not it's

surprise for me to have tasty australian brewings better than tasty usa brewings.
we told you there are many tasty australian brewings :icon_drool2:

can i make the icon 2 in the home beer with barley seeds grain this weekend ?
Sounds like the IPA gives you the lucky taste because you like Torpedo and 2icon. You need a recipe for an IPA to take to the home brew shop - who is going to give our good man Yasmani an easy IPA shopping list and brewing mathematical?

Is it Friday already? Damn

not friday only tuesday! ach there is some aminals dong chod on the stickers! aussie brewings makes too much funs also aussie beer makers i think. what is ipa meaning for brewings is this usa style? i want to make the style of icon2 or torpedo without syrips, please show recipe in easy english not computer output. has one coolbox and one giant saucepot from the restarant of my bhen, and i am thinking to make the same as before. cold seeds adding to 80 percent degrees water after one hour take out the seeds and make boils then put the pullets. then faucet water for cold for the yeasts paste to enter. easy lucky fun and fresh brewings.

I am really enjoying reading this thread.

...ach there is some aminals dong chod on the stickers!

:blink:
What? Sounds like youre saying one of your pets blew a load on one of your beers.....freaky shit indeed...

I wonder what our posts look like on your computer screen.

Anyway, more pishabs, im off to get another of my lucky taste beers.

ok it was my typing mistake. i was sayings doing chod. also my language mistakes i think i am meaning to say that these aminals are having love on the stickers. can i says ******* on this page? many bad word language freedoms on this page i think, you can teach me some other bad words. my reading of the english is better than my writing because am not stupid person in my country only troubles with writing but learning will be quick when i stay on these pages. also i am sometimes spellchecking and using the dictionary

i always have too many pishab when enjoying the tasty brewings so go! make your stomach free for future comfortable times..

good day yasmani

give me some usa brewings recipe please,

good day yasmani

i always have too many pishab when enjoying the tasty brewings so go! make your stomach free for future comfortable times..

Comfortable times indeed. My stomach is very comfortable....burp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back