• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

New Stainless Procon Pumps For Sale

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

french

Reaction score
I recently purchased some new Procon pumps from the states and could fit a few extra in the postage box....so I am going to offer them here otherwise I will either hold on to them or try ebay.

I have 5 for sale $100 plus $10 postage.

Procon Model 113A100F31XX see the attached model matrix for the technical specs. They have 3/8 NPT inlet/outlets and are self priming so don't need to be below the liquid source.

Some uses they would be suitable for are;
- Chilling flooded fonts with glycol/water
- Recirculating chilled water to cool a fermenter
- Bottle/keg washer/rinser
- CIP system

I have seen one pumping wort from the kettle to fermenter....located after the cfc so it doesn't get the high temps and caustic is recirculated to clean thouroughly. I'm sure there will be some who say they are not suitable for this application but I have seen one used by an experienced brewer like this for years with no problems. I am going to use one for this purpose myself and replace a march pump which is a pita to prime.

You can regulate the flow by installing a bypass just above the pump (see the attached picture). I purchased the NPT fittings from allwaterproducts.com.au as I wanted them asap but hopefully one of the sponsors might be able to supply them. Fittings cost less than $30 to do this.

You will need a carbonator motor....I picked up a couple of second hand motors for $50 quite easily from a beverage equipment supplier locally. They are available new but more expensive.

Hopefully I have answered most questions but please ask if any more!

Thanks

View attachment Model_Matrix.pdf
Procon_1.JPGProcon_Motor.JPG
Procon_installed.JPG

Thanks for the offer, I will wait to see one set up before I commit.

If you are getting rid of your march pump then PM me and I would look at that in the mean time.
I might buy one of each and have them in dedicated sides of the heat transfer.

Cheers
Reg

These are very good pumps and cost around $A600 new (there is a branch of the US mfg in Melbourne). Just be aware that they are a carbon vane pump and will simply not tolerate running dry. Very difficult to rebiuld yourself but the Melb company can do a rebuild. We use a similar model on one of our carbonater/filler machines.

Wes.

Thanks wessmith.

These are new pumps and from what I understand will run continuously for years without giving much trouble.

4 pumps left.

Might be interested.

But what volume does it pump and what head height.

Thanks

Ken...

What voltage are the pumps ?
115v or 230v ?

Beers,
Doc

You will need a carbonator motor....I picked up a couple of second hand motors for $50 quite easily from a beverage equipment supplier locally. They are available new but more expensive.

Ken....The pumps are 100GPH or approx 380LPH. I'm not sure about the head but they are positive displacement so I don't think the head heights we are dealing with will effect performance. The pump I have set up doesn't appear to be affected by a couple of meters.

Doc...They don't have motors as per my original post. 240v motors are available and there would be one in nearly every pub/club in Australia so they should be available.

Cheers

hi mate

do you still have any of the pumps left sale or does anyone know where i can get a second hand one.

cheers
andrew

Hello ,
do you still have the procon pumps for sale?
cheers Robin
I recently purchased some new Procon pumps from the states and could fit a few extra in the postage box....so I am going to offer them here otherwise I will either hold on to them or try ebay.

I have 5 for sale $100 plus $10 postage.

Procon Model 113A100F31XX see the attached model matrix for the technical specs. They have 3/8 NPT inlet/outlets and are self priming so don't need to be below the liquid source.

Some uses they would be suitable for are;
- Chilling flooded fonts with glycol/water
- Recirculating chilled water to cool a fermenter
- Bottle/keg washer/rinser
- CIP system
I have seen one pumping wort from the kettle to fermenter....located after the cfc so it doesn't get the high temps and caustic is recirculated to clean thouroughly. I'm sure there will be some who say they are not suitable for this application but I have seen one used by an experienced brewer like this for years with no problems. I am going to use one for this purpose myself and replace a march pump which is a pita to prime.

You can regulate the flow by installing a bypass just above the pump (see the attached picture). I purchased the NPT fittings from allwaterproducts.com.au as I wanted them asap but hopefully one of the sponsors might be able to supply them. Fittings cost less than $30 to do this.

Hopefully I have answered most questions but please ask if any more!

Thanks

View attachment 18304
View attachment 18301View attachment 18302
View attachment 18303

Latest posts

Back