New Beer Bar - Bitter Suite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WSC

Reaction score
Brisbane has a another bar/cafe serving craft beer.

The name of the place is Bitter Suite, at the end of James St, New Farm, down near the Powerhouse.

http://www.facebook.com/fourheartsbrewing#...itebris?sk=wall

The Taps are 4 Degrees Pale Ale, S&W Pacific Ale, MT Yippy IPA and Blue Sky Pilsner.

Got a few other beers in bottles in the fridge.

Cheers,
Wade

Brisbane has a another bar/cafe serving craft beer.

The name of the place is Bitter Suite, at the end of James St, New Farm, down near the Powerhouse.

http://www.facebook.com/fourheartsbrewing#...itebris?sk=wall

The Taps are 4 Degrees Pale Ale, S&W Pacific Ale, MT Yippy IPA and Blue Sky Pilsner.

Got a few other beers in bottles in the fridge.

Cheers,
Wade

Wow! Yippy in Brizzy! Great set of four there! Need to go support them!

We're going to be showcasing some of our beers there on Saturday 17th of this month.
Myself & Bill our head brewer will be there for the afternoon/evening to answer any questions.
look forward to seeing some of you there. Will confirm the line up once it's been sorted.

Cheers Ross

Looking forward to giving this place the once-over & wondering how many minutes walk it is from the New Farm Ferry terminal?
I could do a Google but would rather get my post count up by asking. ;)

TP

Sounds good! Saturday in two weeks? Will make it a point to visit. The 199 bus runs a block away. :)

Sounds good! Saturday in two weeks? Will make it a point to visit. The 199 bus runs a block away. :)

What a pleasant coincidence! The 199 also runs past Archive. Methinks a boozy bus tour is in order!

Cheers - Snow.

bitter_suite.jpg.png

Launch weekend events on this weekend.

Hi WSC,

Do you guys do gluten free food?

Great looking bar, will definitely be dropping by.

Hi WSC,

Do you guys do gluten free food?

Great looking bar, will definitely be dropping by.
Mate, its not my bar. My beer is just on tap. I'll ask about GF.

Although why you'd need girlfriends and a transvestite to watch toilet rugby is beyond me... :unsure: :p

aaahh, Toilet Rugby - those were the days..... :rolleyes:

Edit: looks good, yet another place to visit this month.

Guys/Gals

We'll be showcasing 3 of our beers at Bitter Suite this Saturday from 2pm. Free tasters of our Qld Ale, Hibiscus Ale & Obama IPA

Acoustic Guitarist from 4pm, the Bronco's semi final & Australia/Ireland rugby on the big screen tv... what better way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening.

Myself & our Head Brewer Bill Foley will be there, so please come along & join us for a beer & support this great new venture.

Cheers Ross

Guys/Gals

We'll be showcasing 3 of our beers at Bitter Suite this Saturday from 2pm. Free tasters of our Qld Ale, Hibiscus Ale & Obama IPA

Acoustic Guitarist from 4pm, the Bronco's semi final & Australia/Ireland rugby on the big screen tv... what better way to spend a Saturday afternoon/evening.

Myself & our Head Brewer Bill Foley will be there, so please come along & join us for a beer & support this great new venture.

Cheers Ross
It's a terrible shame Ross but I have to go to an event at 7pm just around the corner from Bitter Suite ;)

It's a terrible shame Ross but I have to go to an event at 7pm just around the corner from Bitter Suite ;)

:(
Bugger, that only gives you 5 hours of beer related activities at the Bitter Suite.

Guys/Gals

Cheers Ross

Had a lovely meal with my wife there last night.

Hope to see some of you there this afternoon.

Cheers Ross

Be there or be square.... on the way.... :chug:

Back