New Beer Bar - Bitter Suite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Be there or be square.... on the way.... :chug:
Square it is I'm afraid. :(
Heading to Carnival of Flowers' Food & Wine Festival tomorrow is a consolation though.

Square it is I'm afraid. :(
Heading to Carnival of Flowers' Food & Wine Festival tomorrow is a consolation though.
I shall be remaining some other shape then :)
Off for a taste of FlyPA at Archive and then heading over later this afternoon to check out Bitter Suite before heading to a couple of events at the Brisbane Festival tonight.

I got there on Saturday to blag free beer off Ross and a Torpedo before heading off to the footy. Good venue and really nice people, I'll be back for a feed and beer even though its out of my way. Brisbane needs a more places like this!

Time the Sunny Coasters did another pub crawl I think. :beerbang:

Loving all these craft beer places opening up in Brisbane.

Might have to check it out Sunday given its pretty much next door to my mates place hahahaha

I went and got some 4 Pale from Wade a couple weekends ago. Love the House Wedges!

Looking like Bus 199 will be a decent 'drunk-bus' ...

goes to the door of the Archive West End, and a block away from Bitter Suite in New Farm!

I went and got some 4 Pale from Wade a couple weekends ago. Love the House Wedges!

goes to the door of the Archive West End, and a block away from Bitter Suite in New Farm!

So from Bitter Suite, bus to Archive, finish at The End? Sounds right to me. :icon_cheers:

Those wedges are really nice. Had some while tasting the Bacchus Brewing offerings on the weekend.

Dropped by for lunch today and enjoyed a tasty steak sandwich that went down nicely with a 4 degrees pale ale. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Dropped by for lunch today and enjoyed a tasty steak sandwich that went down nicely with a 4 degrees pale ale. Would definitely recommend a visit.

Love your work!

Will have to get back there for a couple 4's again... and maybe try the steak sandwich!

They have Friday happy hour 5 to 7pm, and weekends 3 to 4pm I think.

$7 pints and $5 bottles.

Bloody good value.

Where in James Street? I was at the James Street Markets yesterday or is it at the other end?

Edit: I take it that these are the premises?

Bitter_suite.JPG

Where in James Street? I was at the James Street Markets yesterday or is it at the other end?

Right at the other end (on the corner) near Powerhouse.

what beers are currently on tap?

ill be popping in sat with a crew.

Latest posts

Back