New Beer Bar - Bitter Suite

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
  • 4 Pale Ale
  • Stone & Wood Pacific Ale
  • Mt Tamborine Yippy IPA
  • Blue Sky Pilsner

Good bottle selection as well.

Visited Bitter Suite on melb cup day and was great service and atmosphere.Having been involved in racing industry a few years it was good to focus on the food and beer and not so much on the horses.

Food was excellent crab/scallop entree, steak with barley risotto and a banana desert.

Beer was great scb porter, blue sky pilsner, 4 deg pale ale, scb

And my wife and I won the sweep on dunaden, thanks guys!
Will go back when next in Brisbane.

Bitter Suite are having a 4 Pines 3 course dinner on this Thursday night. 3 Beers included and Jaron will be there to intro the beers. $65 per head.

http://www.facebook.com/bittersuitebris

Great pre, pre QHC conference event!

Bitter Suite are having a 4 Pines 3 course dinner on this Thursday night. 3 Beers included and Jaron will be there to intro the beers. $65 per head.

http://www.facebook.com/bittersuitebris

Great pre, pre QHC conference event!

Any one from here going? I'm looking forward to it - should be a good way to start off a big weekend of beer! I can't believe I'm planning to brew on Sunday. Might have to wait and see how I feel when I get up B)

Cheers,
tallie

I will be dropping in at some stage, I'm doing a tasting of my beers on 4bc at 8.30pm.

Bittersuite_calendar_Nov.png

Events for Bitter Suite in November.......

Was thinking of heading down there for some wedges & beer.

The tap range last Sunday when I was there was the same with the exception of the MT Yippy being replaced by Sunny Coast Porter.

I understand taps will be more than doubling in the coming weeks....
:beer:

3 more taps going in Monday, think the system will eventually be 10.

I'm hoping my Summer Wheat will be one of the new ones.

I'll be heading in on friday for my bday drinks, any word on what the new beers are?

Hmmmmm, beer lunch Saturday sounds like a good idea.

As Wade pointed out, 3 new taps going on at 6pm today.
We are pleased to announce the launch of Bacchus Fighting Falcon & that it will be one of the new taps.
Fighting Falcon is a 6.4% IPA made exclusively with Falconers Flight hops. I know I'm biased but this beer is a cracker. Looking forward to hearing the feedback.

cheers Ross

We are pleased to announce the launch of Bacchus Fighting Falcon & that it will be one of the new taps.
Fighting Falcon is a 6.4% IPA made exclusively with Falconers Flight hops. I know I'm biased but this beer is a cracker. Looking forward to hearing the feedback.

cheers Ross

Good work - a tasty drop it is :icon_cheers:

I'll be heading in on friday for my bday drinks, any word on what the new beers are?

New beers are as Ross said the Fighting Falcon IPA

The other one is Burliegh Hef

The last one is an apple beer...............

New beers are as Ross said the Fighting Falcon IPA

The other one is Burliegh Hef

The last one is an apple beer...............

If its Thorogoods I'm going into debt :icon_drool2:

Edit: well you can dream, I'll get down anyway :icon_cheers:

If its Thorogoods I'm going into debt :icon_drool2:

Edit: well you can dream, I'll get down anyway :icon_cheers:
It's Kelly Brothers? I'm not a fan of apple beers, and the favourable tax advantages they enjoy!

cheers Ross

popped in for a couple of drinks last night. Ross's IPA is as he says a "cracker". Nice drink. The sunshine coast porter isn't bad either.

4 Degrees Summer Wheat is now puring at Bitter Suite!

Seems to be going down well.

Is that a USA style wheat along the lines of Whale Ale? I've just kegged my Moby Wheat and wouldn't mind a pint to see if I'm vaguely on track.

Latest posts

Back