New Assistant Brewer

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hefevice

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place, but I couldn't find a hatched, matched and dispatched thread (maybe we need one?).

gallery_1950_588_36102.jpeg

He weighed in at 3.33kg, born at 15:13 today (20/1/2010). Mum and bub doing fine...main problem now is coming up with a name. The missus has resisted anything brewing related so far.

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it to BABBS tomorrow night.

Congrats. I am sure he will only improve with some bottle conditioning.

Maybe pick a name of a famous brewer?

Especially when they can fetch you beer! B)
Ha! Thanks to my father in law, my 5 year old has just started wanting to carry drinks out at family occasions.

Unfortunately, he still can't read, so sometimes when what I really want is an ESB, I end up with a dark ale :(

Congrats hefe! What about Nelson (Sauvin)?

Warmbeer: Teach him to read with the BJCP guidelines!

congrats: with your Italian connections maybe go for Mario Otter?

BTW BABBs is next week AFAIK (fourth Thursday in Month)

Congrats, kids are great.......

3 years time and you'll never have to do another hop addition again..

Congrats!!

Don't tell the wife you called her womb a fermenter though ;)

Congrats Jeff to you and your lovely wife on the new bundle of joy. I wish I had seen this yesterday <_< . Anyway I hope all is well and look forward to a catch up next you are in the neighbourhood.

Chap Chap

EDIT: BTW BABBS is next Thursday Jeff so you should be able to sneak out no? I'll have one or 2 of my Hefe's there for the keeping and consumption.

congrats: with your Italian connections maybe go for Mario Otter?

BTW BABBs is next week AFAIK (fourth Thursday in Month)

Heh...don't think I'd slip that one past! We settled on a name - Connor Ryan. What she doesn't know is that Connor is an Old English brewing term (for the dude that inspects the beer and ensures that taxes are paid correctly).

Wrt BABBS - sweet! I think I can make it.

Sorry for spotting this so late...

Congrats to the whole family Jeff, great to hear all are doing well.
When you manage to sneak out to the shop, we'll crack open a few Southern Tier's to wet Connors head.

Cheers Ross

Latest posts

Back