• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Need A Beer Frige

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SDJ

Reaction score
A sad day it is! my beer frige just died :( and I need another, I run two kegs so the bigger the better, would also prefer door to open to the right. can anyone help?? :unsure: I live in Mornington Vic

Cheers Steve

Sorry SDJ, couldn't help myself. I have a small bar fridge that may fit two kegs, it's gettin on a bit now. If you like you can drive over and take a look, if you want it you can make me an offer. I only paid $80 for it about seven years ago. :D

Sorry SDJ, couldn't help myself. I have a small bar fridge that may fit two kegs, it's gettin on a bit now. If you like you can drive over and take a look, if you want it you can make me an offer. I only paid $80 for it about seven years ago. :D

Thats why they call you Razz, just razzing me up ay??, thanks for the offer though Razz, I am checking out e-bay now and might be on to one, meanwhile the kegs are getting warmer, bugger :angry:

Cheers Steve

youll have to invite all the members of AHB over tonight who are in your area so u (and they) can drink em before they warm up to much :p Then you can start fresh when you get your new fridge <_<

Bloody good idea!! too late now though, back to e-bay and the trading post.

Razz to the rescue :D thanks for the fridge Razz, got it home ok, let it sit for awhile then took to it with the drill, works great.
bar_.JPG

I had always though that making HB was about the least effort for a good drop, I also used to think in my ignorance that AG was a waste of effort as KK is quick and gives better beer that what the local sells.
After sampling some of Razz's AG I stand corrected, twas like drinking the finest scotch whisky after spending years swilling Corio!! absolutey bloody marvelous stuff Razz :beerbang:

My brother in law has a 2nd hand sharp fridge for sale.

specs/dimensions:
473ltr
5 start energy rating
4 yrs old
1700 H
735 W
700 D

price is $300

PM me if ur interested. ;)

where bouts in melb devo? is it a fridge with a top or bottom freezer and does it have a compressor hump?

cheers mate, im in the market but will give this a pass.

didnt even know sharp made fridges :blink:

Back