Mt Brewery-now Open!

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beersom

Reaction score
Brewers, beer lovers.
We are finally open!
After 18 months of work we decided yesterday morning to go for it and open the doors.... no fanfare .... we just opened.
So for those who have been wondering and waiting.... the time has come, there is still much work ahead of us but now at least you can all come and see (and taste ) the results.

oh and if you pop in....... make sure you say hi.

.......(i seem to really like dots today..... perhaps it is the lack of sleep)...........

Congrats , best wishes.... (a few dots)....wish I was closer would definatly drop in , was lucky too get a sample of your beers at the swap , cheers ...

all the best
bunyip

Congratulations! I'm not too far from Tamborine and I drive over the mountain at least once a month or so. What is your address that I may purchase some tasty samples?

Cheers,

microbe

Beersom, Congrats fristly.

Do you have a web page link at all?

I would like to read up more on your beer stlyes, setup, etc...

Cheers. :icon_cheers:

Fantastic news, Ian!

I will be popping in at some point, no doubt. We have been eagerly awaiting the opening. What days are you usually there? We tend to head up the
mountain on weekends.... And I'm a serial dot abuser too....

Fantastic news, Ian!

I will be popping in at some point, no doubt. We have been eagerly awaiting the opening. What days are you usually there? We tend to head up the
mountain on weekends.... And I'm a serial dot abuser too....

..... I'm here 7 days a week for the next few months.....

web addy is www.mtbeer.com - its just a rough site at the moment, we have been working on the actual before the virtual
physical addy is 165 Long road Eagle Heights... basically at the end (or start) of gallery walk).................................................................

..... I'm here 7 days a week for the next few months.....

web addy is www.mtbeer.com - its just a rough site at the moment, we have been working on the actual before the virtual
physical addy is 165 Long road Eagle Heights... basically at the end (or start) of gallery walk).................................................................

Cool, I'll pop in and say Hi.

Yeah, I've been past the spot quite a few times. The girls at the cheese place know us because we're in there so often.

Very nice looking setup. Pity i'm so far away.

The selection of beers also sound very tasty. Good luck!

Congratulations Beersom. Good luck for a highly successful business producing great beer. Can't wait to drag the family up there to try them all!

Cheers - Snow.

Hurrah! Look foward to dropping in early next week and pushing some hard-earned cash in your direction :beer: .

Good to hear Ian.....Will be making the hike up there over Christmas....good luck :icon_chickcheers:

cheers ross

Great news Ian. See you again next time we're down that way, looking forward to it :beer:

Hi Ian I too have just released a beer on the market, what a job. The last 5 years we have been constructing our brewery and infrastructure such as licensing, permits, council approvement. How are you guys going? Would be interested in sharing some stories etc
Trav
Kooinda Boutiqe Brewery

Congrats on the opening Ian, perfect excuse to take the family for a day trip to Mt Tambourine.

cheers

Browndog

Good work Ian! Will be popping up in the new year for some tasters :)

:beerbang:

Yo! Brewerhood road trip :icon_chickcheers:

Great news. Will be visiting my brother at Tamborine Village more often (although he lives behind the bearded dragon so had 3 pints and got a MT Brewery shirt the other week.). Will be up on holidays for sure.

Woo-hoo! Been jonsing for a pint of MT Bitter for awhile now. Have a couple weeks off & I got the email so will be heading that way either next week or the one after....

.... and a few more dots to add to the cause.

Congratulations and happy brewing! May business be good!

Back