Mod meltdown 2 here we go again

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's Dave?

1636703897718.jpeg

Guy I worked with in the early 2000's called me Dave for years. Always got us grinning.

"Can't we all just get along?" - Rodney King.

Isnt this supposed to be a brewing forum? Beer not mentioned at all in this report. KK and KL issues flogged to death. Move on guys.
You have only to skim through the recent posts, just talk about beer the forum comes to a grinding halt. Just have a look at the interest in poor Barge's post not a respondent. Same with bcp and Cloud Surfer. Call out KegLand, 3000 views 39 replies, and where has Keg King come into it?

You have only to skim through the recent posts, just talk about beer the forum comes to a grinding halt. Just have a look at the interest in poor Barge's post not a respondent. Same with bcp and Cloud Surfer. Call out KegLand, 3000 views 39 replies, and where has Keg King come into it?
I couldnt agree more mate, thats probbably the major reason I've stopped reading any posts due to all the non brewing crap thats getting spewed around. I personally couldnt give a rats ass about the feud between KK & KL i support both of them when either of them have what i need and at the right price. So PLEASE Admins can you please get this forum back on track PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back