Millmaster Gear Guard Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fellas,

I have an unidentified payment here, can you put your hand up if you belong to the POLICE ASS CO-OP.

Cheers

Sully

I have an unidentified payment here, can you put your hand up if you belong to the POLICE ASS CO-OP.

rofl
funny-8.gif

I've had this one come up a couple of times... in the club we have two people who both use the police Co-op, so picking them apart is impossible.

I think next time i\I'll change one guy $X.01 and the other one $X.02...

Andy

Fellas,

Cheers

Sully

Sorted

Due to work commitments I haven't been able to collect them as yet, rest assured I will have them by the weekend and in the post ASAP. Apologies for the delay as I can't predict when I have work come in or not - usually the same time I organise something else though guaranteed :angry: .

Cheers

Sully

If there are any spares or someone wants to step out of this bulk buy, I'd be glad to take one!

I got a quote for one (1) at a cost of $55!

Adrian

Sorted

Due to work commitments I haven't been able to collect them as yet, rest assured I will have them by the weekend and in the post ASAP. Apologies for the delay as I can't predict when I have work come in or not - usually the same time I organise something else though guaranteed :angry: .

Cheers

Sully

don't rush on my account bloke. I'm sure it'll be a lot of work packing and posting that lot but much appreciated :)
Cheers, Chris

Sully,
Do you need a hand sorting and packing mate? I'm at a loose end Saturday if that helps? Just need to sneak out under the radar of SWMBO... :ph34r:

Chap Chap

If there are any spares or someone wants to step out of this bulk buy, I'd be glad to take one!

Adrian

Adrian,

You can have mine - I've not paid Sully yet (this happened while I was overseas), so please pay him direct.
I'll let you know when it arrives unless you let Sully know to send to you direct.

Cheers Ross

Sully,
Do you need a hand sorting and packing mate? I'm at a loose end Saturday if that helps? Just need to sneak out under the radar of SWMBO... :ph34r:

Chap Chap

Mate, thanks for the offer. I don't want you to get in more shyte with the missus, remember we have got the SuperGP's coming up and you don't want to be banned form anymore outings.

Adrian

Adrian,

You can have mine - I've not paid Sully yet (this happened while I was overseas), so please pay him direct.
I'll let you know when it arrives unless you let Sully know to send to you direct.

Cheers Ross

If your happy with that guys I can change it no worries.

If there's another unclaimed one sully, I'll take it off your hands.

Well Guys,

I had finally got around to collecting them today. All excited I unpacked the box, disassembled my mill put the guard on and looked at it "shit that a big gap, it shouldn't be that big"

What they have done is pressed the cutout parts the opposite way <_<

So, I will ring them first up Monday morning and get it sorted.

Sorry Guys.. :mellow:

As for tolerances there is minimal clearance (less than 0.5mm) on the fixed roller and I need to take a poofteenth off the adjustable roller for my setup.

Sorry again Guys..

Sully

Adrian,

Cheers Ross

Cheers Ross, PM'd Sully just now to arrange payment.

Adrian

Well Guys,

I had finally got around to collecting them today. All excited I unpacked the box, disassembled my mill put the guard on and looked at it "shit that a big gap, it shouldn't be that big"

What they have done is pressed the cutout parts the opposite way <_<

So, I will ring them first up Monday morning and get it sorted.

Sorry Guys.. :mellow:

As for tolerances there is minimal clearance (less than 0.5mm) on the fixed roller and I need to take a poofteenth off the adjustable roller for my setup.

Sorry again Guys..

Sully
I just did exactly the same thing today drilling holes for my HERMS heat tank that the coils go through. Luckily I picked the mistake up straight away and changed my plan, I'll use the hole I botched for a shaft to stir the water with. I think a lot of the price you pay companies to make something to a design is for just such botch ups <_< .
I think we'll all live until the problems sorted :icon_cheers:

UPDATE:

the guards should hopefully be done for pickup tomorrow/Monday. The Sheet metal mob thought they were symmetrical but they are 25mm one side and 35mm the other. As soon as I get them they will be sent out.

So sorry about this.

Cheers

Sully

Latest posts

Back