Merry X-mas

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

matti

Swedes Bryggeri
Reaction score
Just a post to all brewers down under and anywhere else.
I sincerely hope all your brews all turn good and that you have very enjoyable x-mas break.
I am praying that my x-mas beer is "carbed" enough to drink by then, but thats another matter.
A very tired but honest wish that your health remains good so I can enjoy your tales and wisdom in the future.
It has been a privilege to have become part of this great community and have found some new friend through this great forum.
I will attempt to be more informative and less repetitive next year.

Silly season is upon us.
I suppose if I survive this Xmas, I can survive any thing.
But that's x-mas for an Adult.
Where is the !#$^*&* fun?
Only kidding
Brew bigger and better and enjoy you brews :party:

All the best to you, and your family, too matti(the mad Swede!)

And also to the rest of the AHB community

Have wonderful Christmas and prosperous New years

HO HO HO

Oops, is that politically correct :D

OF COURSE he's been drinking. WE ALL have. It's what we do. :) What the hell would our excuse be otherwise?

A happy holiday season to you and yours Matti - and to everyone else on the board, across the board etc etc.

( I don't believe in Santa anymore. The ironic thing is that at least to my family I am Santa. What a mind bender, not believing in oneself.... I must remember to get my young fella to leave some beer and garlic bread out for me ...oops I mean 'Santa' on christmas eve.....:lol: )

Latest posts

Back