Melbourne/vic Grain Bulk Buy - Late Nov/early Dec

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair chance that Westgate Brewers will be running a sausage sizzle on the day too....
$2.50 for a snag in bread....
It's like the Green shed bbq...except at the grain and grape !!

There's my breakfast sorted...

Spreadsheet updated this morning with latest payments...any payments going in today wont be updated till Monday.

Currently everyone is doing a good job with adding their AHB user names with the paymeny...Keep it up team.

:beerbang:

I added my order also, hopefully it worked!
Ill pay once I have the details
Cheers

Wow nearly forgot about this one hope i am not too late. Added my order, from earlier i think i remember Nibbo doesn't have internet on weekends so if anyone can PM me the payment details I can get it underway today.

Cheers

Wow nearly forgot about this one hope i am not too late. Added my order, from earlier i think i remember Nibbo doesn't have internet on weekends so if anyone can PM me the payment details I can get it underway today.

Cheers
PM sent

I will be at the buy helping Nibbo but don't drive. Anyone who lives out towards the East of Melbourne who minds dropping my bags in Fairfield? 3 1/4 bags total.

Happy to throw petrol money and a beer or two at it.

Cheers

I will be at the buy helping Nibbo but don't drive. Anyone who lives out towards the East of Melbourne who minds dropping my bags in Fairfield? 3 1/4 bags total.

Cheers

Hey manticle, I'm in mont Albert so can easily pass by Fairfield with your bounty on my way home.
Cheers,
Karl

Getting the the pointy end of this bulk buy so a quick update...

Updated the running spreadsheet with the latest payee's...If you have payed over the w/end then it should show up in the account today & will be updated tomorrow. Going by the messages, there will be a few of you.

For the new purchasers who have come on board, i'll be sending you PM's so we can arrange payment before the deadline (This Wednesday 11:59pm). If you don't get on this morning, let me know ASAP.

Tomorrow night is the deadline for grain orders and no changes will be made after this. Please make sure your grain selections are correct on the spreadsheet. This is your responsibility...

GavL is the only one on the spreadsheet who has not selected any grain.

As usual, any issues then let me know.

Cheers all

Nibbo

Keep in mind for all those who have found it hard to access the spreadsheet that tomorrow between 7:00am - 3:00pm is the only + last chance to contact myself to make any changes for you. I'll try to respond to any queries as quickly as i can.
After that you're on your own til midnight/lockout... :ph34r:

Nibbo

Cheers

I can also help if the other guy can't do it for whatever reason...

Back