March Pump Bulk Buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what?
you dont use a yeast stick batz.i thought we all used yeast sticks. :lol:

the pump is one of many items on my wish list but alas at this stage it will just have to wait.

cheers
big d

Doc said:
This is it. We are down to the wire.

We have 25.

This is where we are at.
Final cutoff 7am Friday morning.

If you want a bracket and (bracket) isn't next to your name then please let us know, otherwise you'll be dissappointed when you don't get the bracket.

March Pump Confirmed - 25
Doc (bracket)
Peter Shane (bracket)
Redbeard (bracket)
Trev
Tim (bracket)
Johnno
Hopsta (bracket)
AndrewQLD (bracket)
Bagnol
Murray
BrianK (bracket)
hakko (bracket)
shinerj (bracket)
daveisbludging (bracket)
Wally (bracket)
ntboozer (bracket)
GMK (brackets) x 2
Kook (bracket)
Green Iguana (bracket)
Hopeye (bracket)
Lukes (bracket)
visbrobrewing
GilesMatthews (brackets) x2

Pump - On hold/waiting confirmation - 1
Hoops brewclub mate

Bracket Only - 2
GulfBrewery
Linz

Beers,
Doc
[post="72702"][/post]​

Ok.
Everybody has transfered the funds and I will be making a payment to Process Pumps this week.
Also had another 2 buyers come in so that upped the total to 27 Pumps.
From my earlier post Greg Process Pumps estimated they would be leaving for here on the 6th of Sep.
I will mail him tonight or in the morning to get an update.
I'll keep every body involved up to date.

cheers
johnno

Awesome. This is my fathers day present. Because it wasn't going to be here in time for fathers day, I got another present as well. It is all Win Win.
Can't wait for it to arrive, so I can plan a brewday to get it into action.

Beers,
Doc

Johnno you are doing a great job organsing this....I cannot wait, ordered some new stainless fittings and braided hose today in anticipation.

Cheers

Looking forward to increasing my brewing equipment with one of these!

johnno said:
From my earlier post Greg Process Pumps estimated they would be leaving for here on the 6th of Sep.
I will mail him tonight or in the morning to get an update.
I'll keep every body involved up to date.

cheers
johnno
[post="75442"][/post]​

Fingers crossed this means the pumps will be shipping from the US tomorrow our time. Also fingers crossed that the pumps aren't manufactured in New Orleans.
27 people are so close to being real brewers eh Batz :lol: :beer:

Any further info from Process Pumps Johnno ?

Beers,
Doc

Another update on the pumps.
Ufortunately my latest communication with Greg at Process pumps was not the best. :(

"John

We are still trying to track this shipment down, we seen to have some problems in the paperwork area, I do apologise but we are on the case, as soon as I have an answer I will be in touch."

Hopefully this will be sorted and they get the pumps this week.
I am holding off on payment till he lets me know they are here. I will then visit him with all the members addresses and pick up the ones I need to.
Apologies everyone but it has been out of my hands.

Also if anyone else missed the buy, I have been assured by Greg that its not too late to get in at the same price.

PM me with details if you are interested.

cheers
johnno

No need for apologies, we are all too aware on this forum of the problems that can emerge when getting stuff delivered in a reasonable time....

You have done great job.

Cheers

Extra time has let me build my single tier monster...

Now ready for the master stroke...march pump time :)

Dam I thought this bulk buy closed months ago and then it looks like a second one started up on the same thread.. :( bummer

BrissyBrew said:
Dam I thought this bulk buy closed months ago and then it looks like a second one started up on the same thread.. :( bummer
[post="77754"][/post]​

BB,
PM me your details if you are interested.

Johnno

Hi there,
I am a March Manufacturing Distributor in the US. Is that where you are planning on purchasing these pumps from? I would be willing to sell you discounted pricing with no bulk required. I may even be able to beat the price that you are currently planning on buying it at. What is the complete model number of the one you are looking at? If you can wait till Monday when I can check the list at work, I can quote you.

I had a number of 809 Stainless pumps a few weeks ago that I sold on ebay, 33 in 2 weeks....and realized the niche for brewing (March no longer makes the SS ones) plus, you guys are tons of fun to work with.

please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] with any inquiries.

I am willing to ship via United States Postal Service, UPS, or any collect account method. I suggest USPS and we can determine approx. shipping costs.

I've been reading all the threads.. For your peace of mind, March is one of the slowest moving factories I've ever worked with. They could have 100 pieces on the shelf but it would still take 3 days to enter the order, another 3 days for them to think about it and another 3 days to ship it. Believe me, I'm on the phone with them all day as the largest March distributor in the States. If you want your order rushed, you lost most of your discount as a distributor. Customer needed something next day air yesterday from me, we sent the PO at 1:00, UPS gets there at 4:30.... they wouldn't stick it in a box and smack a label on it...had to wait another day. So I wouldn't get too worried about receiving your pumps! They'll take a while but they'll come!

NRB said:
Looking forward to increasing my brewing equipment.
[post="75630"][/post]​

Your brewing equipment looks pretty awsome already NBR. If I ever manage to take my eyes off it I'll start getting jealous of this March Pump buy. :p
I need one soon but, due to the budget, can't manage it at this of time. :(

:beer:

johnno said:
Another update on the pumps.
Ufortunately my latest communication with Greg at Process pumps was not the best. :(

"John

We are still trying to track this shipment down, we seen to have some problems in the paperwork area, I do apologise but we are on the case, as soon as I have an answer I will be in touch."

Hopefully this will be sorted and they get the pumps this week.
I am holding off on payment till he lets me know they are here. I will then visit him with all the members addresses and pick up the ones I need to.
Apologies everyone but it has been out of my hands.

Also if anyone else missed the buy, I have been assured by Greg that its not too late to get in at the same price.

PM me with details if you are interested.

cheers
johnno
[post="77684"][/post]​

No problems Johnno. That is why we offloaded that part to the Australian distributor.
Having said that, I do hope they get it sorted this week so I can use my new March pump on the October long weekend and become a real brewer :lol:

Beers,
Doc

Latest posts

Back