Man Vs Machine Who Will Win

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony mundine vs danny green who is gunner win and how

• Danny green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony mundine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
wee stu said:
There is a forum called Off Topic which explicitly describes itself as "anything non beer related".

I reckon you might be right, stu. Shunting this over there now where I'm sure everyone will continue civil and cordial discourse.

Anyway, what you barking at me for chiller???

I didnt start the flippin thread matey flip and i flippin made 4 or so comments on it matey flip (Rick 1986)

Chill chiller
:huh: :beerbang: :ph34r:
rick.gif

Boozy the clown said:
dont think you can once you have turned pro.

That is indeed correct, unless you play Basketball or Tennis (There was some talk at some stage about Cricket being introduced)???

BEER

(Keeping it legal)

M

krAMER KRAMER KRAMER BOXING DUDE BOXING NOT KARATE BOXING ONLY GURLS KICK DUDE

I wouldn't say that too loud Chuck might hear you and roundhouse kick you :)

Chuck Norris dosen't sleep he waits.

Maybe this thread should be closed off before it desends any further. Shame as there are some interesting posts earlier on.

Why dont you go and fing chuck and tell him so. Ian Roberts is a poof, and quite happy about it too i reckon, go up to him and tell him what you reckon about poofs. Youd go real well. Gee with your man o man comments sounds like the idea facinates you.

Enough crap, as the others say, BEER. Would be a shame to lose the start of the thread though.

Ha ha that pic is so ironic :lol:

krAMER KRAMER KRAMER BOXING DUDE BOXING NOT KARATE BOXING ONLY GURLS KICK DUDE

Whats on Mr Greens shirt??? A picture of Bruce Ree, master of the 'girly kicky stuff' :huh:

theres thing s i like about danny grene and theres thing i dont like lol :super: ya got me booz
Boozy the clown

100_0631.JPG

I pretty well much sat on the fence in regard to these two guys, was looking forward to the bout. But gee, the scales are totally in Mundines favour for me now.

Very unsportsmanlike actions from green in Perth :angry: , Boo, GO CHOCK! :super:

But it was "The Moron" Mundine that made the 'Tyson' slit throat motion that got it for him......WHAT A LOSER!!!!!

Green only asked the crowd to give 'The Goose' the reception he deserved.....Cant help it if the WESTIES need it spelt out for them ;) B)

Like I've said before a promoters fight with a contracted outcome, can't believe the number of people who believe this is real. Do you watch pro wrestling and believe to the same extent? Boxing at this level has been organised with contracted outcomes (big money % for sport contract lawers) for the past 20 years. Do some investigating for yourselves!

Well.
There goes another win to Mundine.
Well done to both fighters. Boxing is definately not my favourite sport.
Good on them.

cheers
johnno

::punches johnno in the trout::

Man..........I never liked Mundine, but geeezuz, what a champ.

Green was there all the way. God knows mundine will have some nice bruises about the body. But I kept thinking, "Whats up greeny, have you forgotten how to count past two???". There were heaps of times he'd finally get mundine backed up and he'd take one or two super punches that wouldnt connect and then stop just when mundine seemed like he was about to be over powered. He even did it about five seconds from the end when mundine was offering him his head for about the only time in the bout.

Mundine just waited and then put in his volley of scorers and then kept just out of reach.
Effin marvellous to watch.

But even though he's the champ and Australias only real contender, hes still a big mouth.

Got to hand it to him though.

Latest posts

Back