Man Vs Machine Who Will Win

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anthony mundine vs danny green who is gunner win and how

• Danny green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Anthony mundine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Boozy the clown said:
Mundine is actually a very nice bloke in person. I didnt like him with all his tv hype and talking it up, but he really is a polite and cool bloke the few times i have met him.

I reckon Green is a nice enough bloke too, he didnt punch me or the other four blokes in the face when we were lined up behind his wife at coles at broadway. Didnt we all sh*t our pants when he turned up and stood next to his missus!
[post="92204"][/post]​

yer ive met him too when he was a dragon and boxer been the same hes all right but danny green will beat his head in big time i cant wait mundine couldnt beat kessler and he couldnt beat siaca so mundine is gunner get done again by

GREEN

That fight against sciaca was a farce, i had the best seat in the house and saw what was going on.

Mundine likes to dance, wonder why he was falling over so many times? sciaca's team was splashing water all over the canvas on purpose, and mundine's canvas has so many bloody "crazy dudes" ad's made of vinyl all over it made for a very slippery surface.

This is the only boxing match i have looked forward to, bring it on!

Love facts, thanks. So many prepared to follow without the benefit. Mundine is a promoted (money) fighter. Of course he could beat most of us, we are not as fit or boxers for that matter, do you think he could produce a good AG?

AG? Nah, but he's a dab hand at the kits. His hands move so quick they aerate the wort like you've never seen.

Man, I thought this was a poll about a man fighting an actual machine when I read the thread title!

Damn, that would have made an interesting fight...

peas_and_korn said:
Man, I thought this was a poll about a man fighting an actual machine when I read the thread title!

Damn, that would have made an interesting fight...
[post="92254"][/post]​
[/quote

i dont know why green isnt fight mundines ex opponents and destorying them befor mundine did i think then people would take notice on the green machine

i_flashsection.jpg

I don't follow boxing at all whatsoever. Personally I hope Mundine wins simply because he gives me a laugh and stirs people up, whereas everything I've read about Green really rubs me the wrong way.

Nah after the fight when Gren has won Chuck Norris will step into the ring and roundhouse kick him to the head and claim the victory!

Sorry about the hijack.

im_hoppin_mad said:
nah green would ko chuck norris
[post="92795"][/post]​

Only because Chuck is old (he is still alive?), however I wouldn't be surprised if Chuck could still beat him. Boxing is a sport with a narrow focus, fists as weapons and above the waist as a target. Martial Arts is a different kettle of fish. There are many weapons and many targets, a pure boxer wouldn't see the attack/reaction coming from a good martial artist.

yeh i see ya point but i like the sport of boxing 2 guys will the same weapons maybe not the same skills but the same weapons

If Mundine is in fact a good boxer (not fighter) then he surely must represent Aus at the Commonwealth Games next year, No?

dont think you can once you have turned pro.

i read a while back that chuck was going to a gridiron match and a few 'punks' (i dont think they had mohawks, arent yanks funny) tried to rob him of his jacket. They werent successful, hes a texas ranger you know!

Boozy the clown said:
dont think you can once you have turned pro.

i read a while back that chuck was going to a gridiron match and a few 'punks' (i dont think they had mohawks, arent yanks funny) tried to rob him of his jacket. They werent successful, hes a texas ranger you know!
[post="92852"][/post]​

What does this have to do with brewing ??

A total waste of bandwidth.

Well not a lot at all chiller, this is the 'pub' general chat section right? The thread is talking about Mundine V Green and someone brought Chuck into the conversation.

Sorry to waste your bandwidth.

it.jpg

Kai said:
What does this have to do with brewing ??

A total waste of bandwidth.
[post="92857"][/post]​

Boozy the clown said:
Well not a lot at all chiller, this is the 'pub' general chat section right? The thread is talking about Mundine V Green and someone brought Chuck into the conversation.

Sorry to waste your bandwidth.
[post="92861"][/post]​

I reckon if you look back over the history of posts in "the Pub" you will see that they have predominantly at least been related to beer or, to products that you could reasonably expect to find in a pub (any reasonable pub, in my jaundiced opinion, has neither pokies nor pay tv).

There is a forum called Off Topic which explicitly describes itself as "anything non beer related".

Maybe a kind moderator could move this increasingly tiresome thread there???

Glad to see Boozy and some other clowns are getting their posting numbers up one way or another, on the best brew board around - no less :super: .

Getting cranky as I approach my first millenium :blink:

10 minutes to midnite :ph34r:

awrabest, stu

im_hoppin_mad said:
get over ya self stu
[post="92869"][/post]​

28 posts in an overtly brewing site?

Almost half about boxing :blink: .

Total misunderstanding of how the thread structure works :huh: .

get over ya self mate :lol:

9 minutes to midnite :ph34r:

not nearly awrabest, stu

Back