Man Bags

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No hiking for us. Done enough here in Tassie to last me a life time. Only hiking may be from one pub to another.
Spending most of our time in England this trip, I don't think the poms are that keen on kissing Aussies. Especially seeing as we will be there just after we have flogged them in the ashes.
Not real keen on the dick touches either, so will be a little wary of that. No sword fights is my own personal motto.
LagerBomb

Malted said:
I vote to NOT taking a backpack.
Whilst they are handy for carrying lots of gear, that is part of the problem, you will be weighed down and fatigued.
Backpacks are not hard for thieves to open without you knowing. I wore a backpack in a crowded area of Singapore and a local/friend said to swing it around to my front to protect contents from thieves. What's the point of wearing a backpack if it looks like a pregnancy prosthesis? Quite uncomfortable when worn on the front too.

Disposal store canvas satchel as shown by Winkle will still leave two hands free. It looks the goods to me. When you are hugging and kissing other men in Europe, it will provide a large enough buffer so your dicks don't accidentally touch; you probably would not want that. When hugging a woman you can just move the satchel to the side, to enable mashing your manhood against her. In some countries they kiss once on one cheek, some countries once on each cheek and some go for three times of the facial cheeks (IIRC it might be right, left, right). Generally kissing is reserved for friends, people you know or sometimes important people. If they are hot, just go for it and go for the pash and you can blame it on not being familiar with the local customs. Even though they call it French Kissing, I have not met a French woman who sticks her tongue in your mouth when you greet her, so perhaps keep your tongue in your mouth. Don't let the embrace go whilst they are confused from the pash as this will reduce your mashing time. On second thoughts, maybe try a little tongue action as it may increase the confusion time.

This is assuming that you don't have a beer gut that may prevent spadge mashing. In this case note this: bending women over to give them a hug is not very common in Europe. So if you do have a large beergut that buffers your dick from a vertical spadge mashing, then you will just have to imagine mashing your manhood on her spadge. Just try not to imagine it too much because European women get flighty when they see that 'glint' in your eye. Furthermore, there is so much hot spadge in Europe that if you think about it too much, it might keep you awake of a night time; carry tissues in your satchel incase the missus won't deliver. Alternatively, to mash their boobies against you, wriggle slightly when you give them a tight embrace. It goes without saying that skinnier or smaller breasted women need to be pulled in closer to you. If you want to go the grope I would suggest only one hand on their buttocks, it is more discreet that way. If you don't have a beergut, I would recommend the manhood mash, the mammary mash and a puckering pash as a combo; it is a great way to greet hot women and shows that you are trying to fit into the local customs. They will be impressed with how friendly you are.

Edit: spelling mistake change. There are probably more but I'll let them go.
Beerfingers? He's back!

WarmBeer said:
Beerfingers? He's back!
Tsk Tsk, I don't use enough expletives or obscure, complicated and rude descriptions. I waffle more than he does too. I take your comment as a compliment though.
:lol:

Spending most of our time in England this trip, I don't think the poms are that keen on kissing Aussies. Especially seeing as we will be there just after we have flogged them in the ashes.
England - great! Those English lasses have much bigger jugs than the French women. Mind you I wouldn't say no to swinging a few of those petite French lasses on my pecker. "Snog, marry, avoid" immensely popular on English TV, they like kissing. English women are quite fond of hugging and kissing, especially when they get excited. In fact, they will often bounce up and down when they are excited, which puts on a great show. Just say 'G'day Mate' and they will have moist mounds. Extend your hand for a shake and then grasp it and pull them towards you whilst swinging the other arm around for a groping embrace. Wear your khaki's and don't mention the cricket. As you grab a handful, say something like "Crikey, is that a croc?" or "Crikey! I like the wild life around here." Then wriggle a bit to mash their mammaries and say something like "Crikey! I have wrestled Croc's that are not as strong as you." While they are laughing, poke them with your pecker and ask "Is that something in the bush?" and/or "Do you know how to handle an Australian python?"

Upon reflection, you only mentioned kissing poms so I will assume you have a beer gut, otherwise you may have commented on mashing your manhood during greetings. This would explain why you don't want to go hiking, so I guess we have to work on the fat ******* scenario. I think we could use the above tactics but exclude the pecker poke, via a muff mauling instead of the butt groping embrace. I don't think the Croc Dundee muff maul would work as it is too dated but think that the Irwinish "I like the bush around here" or "I have been catching critters all my life" or even "Crikey! That one bites" could catch on. Personally I like the last one when said in context of a muff maul. It is likely that you won't have to wriggle much for the mammary mash as they are likely to mash them on you whilst laughing. If you are lucky they will get excited enough to jump up and down whilst you still have a hold of them and you might get booby slapped in the face. If this happens, let go of the muff (unless it is mauling your hand) and grab both her butt cheeks and hang on for the ride. I think the Austin Powers sort of "Oh behave" or "Oh you saucy minx" might be a bit dated too so maybe push the Wildlife Warrior thing more with something like "Crikey! It's a fighter!" when you are getting booby slapped. You could even shove your face into their cleavage and cry out "Saving the Planet, one wild one at a time!" They will be impressed with how friendly you are.

Shit, my boss just came in and asked what was so funny about the email he just sent me... :rolleyes:

Whoops, better read HIS email...

Top work!

I like all your ideas here Malted - however the beer gut is not as large as could be considered "big". I can see all this great advice will land me either
A - In gaol (old english spelling - no rappers on this topic)
B - In trouble with the Mrs
C - Having a great time
D - All of the above
However, in the sense of adventure, and being a proud AHBer, I declare that I will have to try this method. I am going for the boobie slap in the face, as that happened to me in not so esteemed night club once and was enjoyable and quite funny.

For TasChris

869960_20.jpeg

Thinking this maybe the manbag you were referring to

LagerBomb said:
LagerBomb, on 07 Mar 2013 - 15:34, said:
I like all your ideas here Malted - however the beer gut is not as large as could be considered "big". I can see all this great advice will land me either
A - In gaol (old english spelling - no rappers on this topic)
B - In trouble with the Mrs
C - Having a great time
D - All of the above
However, in the sense of adventure, and being a proud AHBer, I declare that I will have to try this method. I am going for the boobie slap in the face, as that happened to me in not so esteemed night club once and was enjoyable and quite funny.
Oh good you sound like you can see your pecker and are able to access it easily, this is good for hygiene reasons. I was watching a show on TV recently about an Aussie bloke who went on a 30day micronutrient fresh fruit and veg, juice diet and he was in America at the time of his juice fast and filming the documentary/experience. He happened upon a truck driver who suffered from the same medical conditions as him but he was considerably fatter than the programme host/narrator. This fat trucky at one point admitted that he couldn't clean himself properly when 'going to the bathroom' and that he had to be a bit of a circus act contortionist to be able to clean himself. He didn't say whether or not he could entirely clean himself as in get to all the places he needed to. I'd assume someone this fat would be better off doing as much as they can with paper and if at home, they might need to do the detail work with a flexible shower head on a hose. I guess that is why the French like bideaus but that doesn't make sense because most French woman are quite thin. A lot of French men are a bit 'on the nose' so I would assume they don't use the bideau to wash their fat arses.

So in your case it sounds like you are still up for the pecker poke, this is good because chicks love it. I dry hump my missus all the time. Pretty much anytime she bends over, whether it is at the supermarket or in the supermarket car park. It is my way of letting her know that I am thinking positively of her and that I still care. I don't know your relationship status so shouldn't recommend any specific advice in relation to that but I can generalise. Maybe you should dry hump your missus in public (public display of affection rates very highly with women) and that when you are greeting English lasses, she will therefore know that she is still the apple of your loin.

I agree that there may be some caution to be exercised in regards to possible incarceration relating to the way in which you greet women on your travels. It is all in the delivery, approach it with confidence and deliver with gusto the lines I have provided and I can't see how it could possibly go wrong. Certainly make sure the female is age appropriate for the greeting, I shouldn't have to warn you that young uns shouldn't be greeted in this manner. Henceforth we have gaol and the missus covered so that just leaves, having a great time and D, which would then mean, having even more fun.

There are some other caveats. If you happen to be at a fish market, don't suggest to your missus that you think she is not wearing her panties; they get concerned about personal hygiene too, regardless of if they are fat or not. Just because you can access your pecker, don't let it out of your pants during greetings or conversations. The ole Croc Dundee reference at the butcher shop might land you in goal "That's not a sausage! This is a sausage!". Like I said, the Croc Dundee thing is a bit old, stick with the Wildlife Warrior approach. Having said that, during a greeting it is not cool to flop your flaccid fluff finder onto the female and exclaim "Crikey! Would ya look at the size of that python", I think that is going a little too far. Chicks like to use their imagination, so they will relish the pecker poking, spadge mashing because they will be thinking to themselves, 'oh is that his clam stabber, or is it something in his pocket' - they'll be wet with excitement at the intrigue.

So moving back to the techniques suitable for greeting buxom women in England, you now have a larger variety of greeting styles open to you now that the pecker poke is back on the table. This means that the initial butt grope is back too and I'd suggest that perhaps you could alternate this with the muff maul but be careful not to pecker poke your hand, that might be considered to be rubbing a quick one out, on, or against them. It needs to be subtle and whacking your todger or giving yourself a touch up is not subtle. Certainly sharpen the pencil on them but don't operate it by hand.

In reference to your comment about a not so esteemed night club and a booby slap, I would suggest two things. Booby slaps at a strip club sure are fun practice for life on the street but they are hardly a greeting when you have to pay for it. Secondly, how dare you refer to a strip club as a not so esteemed nightclub! I would suggest that they are far superior to a nightclub and thence should not be called as such; they are highly esteemed establishments full of fine entertainment. I suggest that you take your missus to a few strip clubs whilst on your travels. She will probably pick up some good exercise tips; women of all shapes and sizes generally like the idea of exercising regardless of whether or not they actually do. You will have lots of happy memories to share with your missus and you will be able to discuss the various routines you observed in differing locations, towns, cities, countries or even between performers. You may even be able to pick the differing routine trends, if they exist, between counties or countries.

Maybe I should have started these replies with a prefix of "Malted's Top Travel Tips" and then affixed a sequential number? If I was an AHB pro member I'd probably go back for a retrospective edit but since I am not, I won't. Now that has started me thinking about pros...

Edit: It could be appropriate to dry hump your missus whilst in the stripclub, it would be good PDA and she will know that you are thinking warmly of her. Try dropping a ten pound note on the floor in front of your missus before dry humping her when she picks it up, You can then shove the tenner in the strippers knickers or use it for a lap dance. They will be impressed with how friendly you are.

When in a fish market the appropriate terminology is "Hello Ladies" Im not one to discriminate, so I think they should all be tagged with the same witty conversation.
I have tried the dry hump routine, but gave it up at 16 - found the real thing is a much better experience, and the Mrs always knows Im up for it. The odd knee trembler here and there keeps things interesting.
I have taken Mrs LagerBomb to a far superior night club a few times. All she could comment about was how clean the Ladies (a term used loosely for one of the establishments) rooms were. I informed her the same standard does not apply to the Mens room. I infact asked if it was ok for me to use the Ladies room, she could even join me if she was so inclined.
Booby slap was free -would never dream of paying for something on offer at home.
Camn see the "old boy" quite well. No need for a touch up to get a sight of him.
Im a plumber by the way so I asume a bideau is a bidet
Cheers
LagerBomb
Edit - Might try the tenner routine though -could be onto something here - I take it is from past experience that you have learned this.

Malted, from your wordplay I'm assuming you've got a gig as a writer for the Picture magazine? If so the absence of the word "Tockley" needs addressing.

Malted said:
Oh good you sound like you can see your TOCKLEY and are .........
Read picture mag a bit do you JLM. Not surprised - come over here pretending your a Tassie when your just a dirty Q'land picture reader. I only ever got them for the cross words on night shift - Tockley is not allowed in cross words or scrabble unless using modified rules.

I only ever read it for the articles. "Bastards Stole my Duck Gun" is a true classic story of love and loss that should be taught in schools.

True story - the lady who does the crosswords Christine Lovett I think her name is, lived in Penguin Tassie at one stage.

LagerBomb said:
For TasChris

869960_20.jpeg

Thinking this maybe the manbag you were referring to
This photo brought back many memories of my delicate courtship of my wife.
I instantly had thoughts of fitting my lap top into the side of the above esky.
On my desk I could have this orange beauty with the computer cleverly disguised with in. something like this
super esky.jpeg

This has to be one of my greatest sober ideas yet.
Any who I am off to the patents office in the morning

Filing online as we speak.

Cheers!

Yeah, I filed mine as well except mine has a coil inside as well and a beer tap out the side. Computers and beer - who said they don't mix.

Mine's got swiss voile and an STC.

Latest posts

Back