• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Malts Australia Wide

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, guys, placed the order today. The only malt that is unavailable is the Golden Promise (which is a bugger because I wanted some too)

cheers
Darren

if anyone has some spare CaraAroma or Melanoidin, let me know, i think i missed those two

tangent said:
if anyone has some spare CaraAroma or Melanoidin, let me know, i think i missed those two
[post="103751"][/post]​
You're down for 5kg of CaraAroma but you missed out on the Melanoidin

Darren
Do you usually have "non-specialty" malts on hand during the year? ie pilsner, pale, marris otter etc. I haven't had a chance to firm up the required amounts of these with my friends - I will be seeing them on Monday night.

I understand that from this order you were really interested in orders for specialty malts.

Sorry to be a pain but I was hoping the order wasn't going to be placed for another week or too.

Hey Doglet,
I have plenty of base malts as I always order heaps. No worries on the pils, pale, or MO

cheers
just PM when you are ready

Cool thanks Darren. :) Stay tuned for a PM next Monday or Tuesday.

Darren said:
The only malt that is unavailable is the Golden Promise
[post="103750"][/post]​
:( :( :(

Hi guys,
Malt should arrive later on this week. Unfortunately, no crystal rye 8(. Apparently an inventory problem at the warehouse. I will post again when they arrive.

cheers

Darren

Maybe in June, Darren?

Then :) :) :) ?

Darren said:
Stu,
I will try to get a bag saved for june.

cheers
Darren
[post="105516"][/post]​
:wub:

you're a curse on malt availability Stu
you don't need any wheat ok? :)

Must be getting closer to delivery day - fingers crossed!! :)

malts were supposed to come today. Apparently they were quarantined. They said something about the wheat malt just coming off the boat.
No worries though they left Melbourne today will arrive monday.

cheers
Darren

Latest posts

Back