Malt Shovel Kits

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ESB cans are quiet simply sensational. Munton's premuim gold I find equally as good for a british ale but twice the price.

Does anybody have any idea where I would be able to browse these in Perth? The shipping costs would be murder!

Malthouse in Welshpool sell them from $26 to $29. Just purchased the Bavarian ($26) and I hope to chuck it down today. You get a safale or saflager or safwheat yeast depending on the style. This kit has saflager so I hope to brew it my very cold sleep-out for some genuine lager flavour :)

Malthouse in Welshpool sell them from $26 to $29. Just purchased the Bavarian ($26) and I hope to chuck it down today. You get a safale or saflager or safwheat yeast depending on the style. This kit has saflager so I hope to brew it my very cold sleep-out for some genuine lager flavour :)

what was that last sentence? :blink:

I used to drive past Malthouse on my way to uni when I lived with my folks.....

I'll check out their website. I'm keen to see if they have the fresh wort kits as well ;)

[EDIT] And they do! $39.50 aint too bad either.......

Bottled the MSB Summer Wheat, 23L, Saf K-97, 15g Hallertau finishing hops yesterday. Will let you know how it tastes in a couple of weeks! ;)

I have done the MSB Wheat a few months ago. was a nice wheat beer, but better when it was young, the wheat flavour tended to diminish over time. drink it young & drink it fast!

I have done the MSB Pale ale to with 1Kg DME & 20g POR hops for 30mins & 15g Cascade for 3mins. was the best beer i have done so far (only on brew 13) but it was good and got better & better. could have put more cascade in though.

Latest posts

Back