Malt Prices To Rise?

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something that bum made.....

shit.jpg

(any wheat?)

That's a pretty good looking stool! :beerbang:

Thanks Weizass, for that info on the one beer in the world that does this. Although style-wise my beer is nothing like this (higher IBU and darker colour), and would be judged not-to-style. Mine's chocka full of esters with 3068, are you sure they use this yeast? You describe it as having none have you brewed one and got no banana? If anything I find I get more banana the less wheat I use with this yeast. Certainly less tang.

Even though you're a prick, you haven't deflated my balloon.

Yes he has, I've tasted them. Funnily enough Les is one of the people I would ask questions of, if I wanted to know anything about wheat beer or the yeasts associated with them, the guys knowledge is encyclopaedic and backed by lots of experience.
Dampfbier and Roggenbier both can be brewed with yeast usually regarded as a wheat yeast. I suppose I shouldn't be surprised that your experience with wheat yeasts is the opposite of every other brewer.

Mark

PS
Dampfbier comes in all shadesDampfbier_1.jpg

...the guys knowledge is encyclopaedic and backed by lots of experience.

Great - now all he has left to learn is how not to be such an arrogant prick and he'll know everything.

Great - now all he has left to learn is how not to be such an arrogant prick and he'll know everything.

...and all you have to learn is that you CAN still learn a thing or two.. and of course how not to be antagonistic every chance you get...

really...

... forgive me for not holding my breath though.

... forgive me for not holding my breath though.

Forgive me for retaliating to Les's antagonistic post in this thread. Call me a wanker and I ain't staying quiet; what Ozzy Yob would?

Call me a wanker and I ain't staying quiet; what Ozzy Yob would?

well yeah.. er... no.. :blink: depends...

Guess I would suck it up If I was...

there are times when retaliation just doesnt move us forward in life man... personally... I just dont try to have a lash at everyone with a different opinion, regardless of wether I feel they have more knowlege on the subject than myself or not... at some point they just may well do and I may need that info, (and probably do already)... hardly an incentive for people to try and help... er did I get that wrong?... no... Im sure the point of this whole thing is to get help and info.. and advice from people who know and can help!!

take what you know to be true.. to heart, learn more about what you think to be true and take that to heart, discard what you 'thought' to be true, have learned differently... and move on.

sorry for getting far :icon_offtopic:

...I hope Malt prices dont rise....

phew...

Related Article to the OP. Fancy that, a post that's actually related to the thing at the top of the first page. :p

Russian Fires could hit Aussie Beer Bill - ABC Online

Incidentally I Nick JD's suggestion of lowering the wheat in a weizen to 30% is an interesting idea. I might actually give that one a bash Nick cheers! :icon_cheers:

Hopper.

Incidentally I Nick JD's suggestion of lowering the wheat in a weizen to 30% is an interesting idea. I might actually give that one a bash Nick cheers! :icon_cheers:

Hopper.

make sure to hopburst it with chinook and cascade and call it an Irish red ale

This is some funny shit right here......lmao

FIGHT........FIGHT.......FIGHT

:lol:

Back