Little Creatures Keg Coupler Type

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ian ulrick

Reaction score
Setting up Kegerator to also take commercial keg beer. Would like to serve LCPA to start with. Does anyone know what type of coupler to buy. Tooheys or CUB?

Thanks in advance. Baldrick

Have you sourced somewhere where you can hire LC kegs? They would know for sure.

Tooheys/Swan type flat top keg

Cheers mate. Thought I'd make sure that I'm on the right track. Took a gamble today and just got pipped at the post on a brand new SS Micromatic with snaplocks Tooheys type that went for $112 on Ebay. Kicking myself that I didn't have a higher highest bid. :(

try beertech in Perth, they normally have reconditioned second hand ones for about that price
and they can help out with any other fittings you need

Good work putting Creatures on at home. I had the second ever LC tap in NSW after it had just gone on at The Australian in The Rocks. Bought a keg from the pub and then had to work out how to get it home on a bus.

damn i would love to have seen pictures of you taking it on the bus :p

Put a keg of Stone & Wood on at Xmas but having to return the equipment for others that may need it and having to guts the keg down is APITA. I'm in a position to get kegs at cost price :p so I thought that I'd have a permanent set up for commercial kegs and enjoy them at my pace.

Good work putting Creatures on at home. I had the second ever LC tap in NSW after it had just gone on at The Australian in The Rocks. Bought a keg from the pub and then had to work out how to get it home on a bus.

liked it so much, he bought the company...well sort of
heard you got away unscathed?

Only you DIG, only you!

Scotty

ps. Dig drop us a line when you can - got something to show you...

Back