Kevin Rudds Home Brewing Bonus

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ksmn1787l.jpg

staggalee.

A new tv, everyone wants a new tv.
what`s the big deal about a new tv?

staggalee.

Only slackers and drug addicts buy TVs.

And single mums just steal them.

Yeah those SINGLE MOTHERS you have to watch them, there THEIVES, they steal our tax money! Nothing to do with those LOVELY men that walk out on them.

Just sit back and enjoy the laugh, judging by the thread views there's a few doing the same.

I think I might go home and have myself a apa hopburst! :icon_chickcheers:

P.S.... If Im lucky Harvey Norman will be open! Gosh I can just imagine myself running out with a flat screen!

It's like Springer, minus anyone throwing a chair..........

In reality, I will probably use the $1k we get to clear some c/card debt or perhaps put it into my biofuel landcruiser fund.......

Listening to most of the blokes at work they are going to invest in the latest Play Stations etc for Christmas pressies etc

Just might end up paying for the wii we have on lay by for the kids, then I might invest the left over in kegging

I think I might go home and have myself a apa hopburst! :icon_chickcheers:

P.S.... If Im lucky Harvey Norman will be open! Gosh I can just imagine myself running out with a flat screen!

Katie just remember to stop at the register and pay on your out......... :icon_cheers:

I am working tonight so have a nice apa hopburst for me will ya. :party:

P.S Go out have a brew before hitting the reply button.....

When are working singles going to get anything? We'll stimulate the economy since we live a life of material excess to fill the emptiness of our lives ;)

I think you answered you own question there mate

"since we live a life of material excess"

Enjoy it while it lasts.

Have you ever heard of Al Bundy!

cheers

A great cartoon. Explains why I brew. (if you forget about the Tony image) :icon_cheers:

A great cartoon.

Yep 30 years old or more, what sort of gen does that make the cartoon.
It only seems like this morning I first saw it...

K

Go for it Katie. Believe it or not I have always been on your side.
Grab the telly and run
If Tony gets in the road, trample him and make your getaway

Seriously, I hope you and your daughter have a great xmas

Latest posts

Back