Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's in stock but will be sold out by the end of the week.

The new can and bottle filler will work fine out of the box but I should say that we are are still making a lot of changes to the web portal so the keeping track of your can filling per minute and also the statistics of your fill day are changing so customers will have to do a firmware update when they get this device so it reports well to the RAPT Portal and tracks the statistics of the brew day.
So @KegLand-com-au when are you expecting a new shipment then? I was overseas and missed the notification. Is it going to be months again? Thanks

Will your Quick Swivel connectors be released with 1.5" and 1/2" or 3/4" Triclamp connectors on them?

Any plans to offer a beer testing service? I would be interested in getting dissolved oxygen tests along with IBU and ABV etc

This is not something that we have plans on offering any time soon. The DO testing really has to be done immediately after packaging so ideally you borrow a test unit and test this at the brewery. The oxygen reacts quite fast with the beer and once this happens the DO meter will give you a false positive (positive meaning a lower DO number). Where are you located?

@KegLand-com-au just to follow up will you be stocking the castors for the 95L brewbuilt X2?

Yes these are on order. We have a bunch of new BrewBuilt hardware on the way actually so it would be good to get this underway. I dont have an exact arrival date but they will come within the next few months.

Will your Quick Swivel connectors be released with 1.5" and 1/2" or 3/4" Triclamp connectors on them?

The Quick Swivel connects are a new range of products. We are definitely looking for suggestions on what parts you think you need as we would like to increase this range of connector types.

We only have plans to have these attach to 1/2" threads at this stage but ultimately we would like to make a whole lot of fittings that will connect other fittings to the 1/2" thread.

Any update on the availability of the Nukatap Mini Wall Mount Shank Kits 8mm, sku KL32186? They were due 8/10/23

Thanks

Any update on the availability of the Nukatap Mini Wall Mount Shank Kits 8mm, sku KL32186? They were due 8/10/23

Thanks

Sorry about that. I feel your pain. I am actually after a few more of these Wall Mount Shank Kit's for myself but dont even have enough.

This particular container has been held in customs so we are waiting for customs to release the container. Its a bit like dealing with the mafia. They give you no reason to hold the contain, charger you for the service, don't tell you if there is any issues or not and then give you no idea on when they will release the container.

Only a very small proportions of containers are held by customs but unfortunately this is one of them.

All you had to say was “Customs” and it explains everything 😂. Been there done that - before retiring my business used to import most of its products and so I’m very familiar with the nightmare of a ‘customs hold‘. Half the time it was just a newbie at FedEx or similar who didn’t understand tariff codes or whatever. The amount of free tariff training we had to provide…..🤷🏻‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It's in stock but will be sold out by the end of the week.

The new can and bottle filler will work fine out of the box but I should say that we are are still making a lot of changes to the web portal so the keeping track of your can filling per minute and also the statistics of your fill day are changing so customers will have to do a firmware update when they get this device so it reports well to the RAPT Portal and tracks the statistics of the brew day.
Is the Cannular Bottle Filler powered by AC or DC?

I notice that the next shipment of the can filler is (was due on October 10 when is this likely to arrive now)?

Just wondering if there might be any chance of getting a Rhubarb flavour in the punchy range? Think it would go well in a cider!
Maybe ginger too to add a boost to ginger beers? 😁

I notice that the next shipment of the can filler is (was due on October 10 when is this likely to arrive now)?

The shipping container has been sitting in our loading hard since the 8th October. Customs says we are unable to cut open the seal to the container until they come out for an inspection so we are basically waiting for customs at this stage. It's really frustrating because the stock is literally sitting only meters away.

Customs also have not given us any date when they are coming out for the inspection either so I can't even tell you when that container will be unloaded.

This particular wait for customs is highly unusual so maybe they are overloaded with other jobs at the moment. Since KegLand has existed we have never had a container held back this long by customs for an inspection.

Just wondering if there might be any chance of getting a Rhubarb flavour in the punchy range? Think it would go well in a cider!
Maybe ginger too to add a boost to ginger beers? 😁
We have a naturally brewed ginger flavour in the punch range that will be finished soon. This is not just ginger but it's naturally brewed and then concentrated so it's a really easy way to make ginger beer. You can even just add vodka, water and this flavor and it makes a great product. So this is a bit of a "cheat" way to make ginger beer if you are interested. We do not have a Rhubarb planned but we will have a look at this. It's not something that many customers have asked for.

Another thing we are going to do is change the packaging for the Punchy flavours. At the moment they are in 100ml bottles but we will probably pack in smaller sachets instead in future that are more conveniently sized so one sachet is about the right concentration for one corny keg. At the moment the 100ml is way too much and in most cases it makes way more than what people require.

We have a naturally brewed ginger flavour in the punch range that will be finished soon. This is not just ginger but it's naturally brewed and then concentrated so it's a really easy way to make ginger beer. You can even just add vodka, water and this flavor and it makes a great product. So this is a bit of a "cheat" way to make ginger beer if you are interested. We do not have a Rhubarb planned but we will have a look at this. It's not something that many customers have asked for.

Another thing we are going to do is change the packaging for the Punchy flavours. At the moment they are in 100ml bottles but we will probably pack in smaller sachets instead in future that are more conveniently sized so one sachet is about the right concentration for one corny keg. At the moment the 100ml is way too much and in most cases it makes way more than what people require.
Sounds good! Maybe you could do a variety pack of the smaller ones or something? Or like an any 5 for $X type of thing for people wanting to try multiple ones out?

If anyone is wondering what happens when you submerge your rapt pill in hot water, let me save you the trouble... BOOM!

If anyone is wondering what happens when you submerge your rapt pill in hot water, let me save you the trouble... BOOM
What temp of water?
Straight from the hot tap so about 70 degrees I reckon. Should have anticipated it.

Back