Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One question that has been bothering me, how did Kegland get my email address? I would have never heard of them if they didn't randomly send me an email one day, i do thank you though. :)

Only thing i can think of is that they got my email off of kegking.

I think someone asked a similar question earlier in the thread and basically kegland got their hands on/own (thru some technicality) the kegking email list.

One question that has been bothering me, how did Kegland get my email address? I would have never heard of them if they didn't randomly send me an email one day, i do thank you though. :)

This has already been explained on page 2, post 29.

Any update on the lockers and when they will be ready? I have a large order to place and I'm not far away so object to paying the postage costs, lockers will be great. Cheers

I think someone asked a similar question earlier in the thread and basically kegland got their hands on/own (thru some technicality) the kegking email list.
Hi Kegland.
Do you (or have plans to) sell neoprene sleeves / jackets for your mini kegs?

I’ve got a 4L one I use laying down in the fridge but it’s already getting a little banged up going in and out for refills.

Yes definitely we will be selling the neoprene jackets. We didn't really love the other designs of the existing ones sold by other manufacturers so we have been making our own which is slightly different. Just out of interest do you have any special requirements or features you would like to see in the neoprene jacket?

Any update on the lockers and when they will be ready? I have a large order to place and I'm not far away so object to paying the postage costs, lockers will be great. Cheers

It will be a couple months for the lockers to be ready. We have some software development required to get that finished first. We need the accounting software to basically talk with the lockers so this is what we are working on at the moment. With that said you can still purchase and pickup from our warehouse during business hours at the moment.

Our address is on the website here:
https://www.kegland.com.au/contacts?t=contact/

Yes definitely we will be selling the neoprene jackets. We didn't really love the other designs of the existing ones sold by other manufacturers so we have been making our own which is slightly different. Just out of interest do you have any special requirements or features you would like to see in the neoprene jacket?

No special features in mind. The thicker the better. Would help keep it cool if taking it to a party etc.

I’ve seen some with straps etc for carrying, but the keg has handles anyway, and and straps or clips would get in the way for my use.

It will be a couple months for the lockers to be ready. We have some software development required to get that finished first. We need the accounting software to basically talk with the lockers so this is what we are working on at the moment. With that said you can still purchase and pickup from our warehouse during business hours at the moment.

Our address is on the website here:
https://www.kegland.com.au/contacts?t=contact/

Thats the issue, cant get there in those hours, looks like I'll have to cop the postage this time. Thanks

Thats the issue, cant get there in those hours, looks like I'll have to cop the postage this time. Thanks
You might check with your LHBS, I went to mine Thursday, and they're ordering the gear for me from KL, no postage cost to me.

Very good question and the answer is not to be found in kegland’s replies.

No special features in mind. The thicker the better. Would help keep it cool if taking it to a party etc.

I’ve seen some with straps etc for carrying, but the keg has handles anyway, and and straps or clips would get in the way for my use.

We tested a few out there and a couple of the samples that we got the straps started to tear out of the neoprene. As a result our strap that comes with the parka attaches to the actual handles of the keg itself as this is far more secure. Also this strap can be removed if not required.

Also the neoprene that we are using is 3mm thicker than any other parka current on the market so the ones that we will have available will be quite thick already.

The parkas will also have a few pockets for 16gram bulbs.

Any update as to when the KL06972: MINI KEG - BALL LOCK TAPPING HEAD (WITH SILICONE DIP TUBE) will be back in stock? Up until today the ETA was today, and now it has disappeared and there is no updated ETA.

Really hoping to get one of these before I keg this weekend.

Also I am assuming this will fit on other suppliers minikegs?

Any update as to when the KL06972: MINI KEG - BALL LOCK TAPPING HEAD (WITH SILICONE DIP TUBE) will be back in stock? Up until today the ETA was today, and now it has disappeared and there is no updated ETA.

Really hoping to get one of these before I keg this weekend.

Also I am assuming this will fit on other suppliers minikegs?

I'd been hanging out for one of these also, along with a 5L mini keg (both had ETA of today). The 5L's appeared in stock briefly, but then were almost instantly sold out. The tapping head went straight to Out of Stock. I'd signed up for alerts for both, but never received an email.

I really want to support KegLand, but no preordering and stock issue is making it hard.

I'd been hanging out for one of these also, along with a 5L mini keg (both had ETA of today). The 5L's appeared in stock briefly, but then were almost instantly sold out. The tapping head went straight to Out of Stock. I'd signed up for alerts for both, but never received an email.

IIRC the 5L has had it's stock date set to tomorrow for the last month, and the Tapping Head set to the 17th

I really want to support KegLand, but no preordering and stock issue is making it hard.

Yes same here. Have the alert turned on for this item and the pennies ready to be spent!

IIRC the 5L has had it's stock date set to tomorrow for the last month, and the Tapping Head set to the 17th

Been refreshing the site for the last week. The head was today the 13th. And now nothing at all.

I hope you are right and it's the 17th.

I called earlier and spoke to Oliver who indicated they're emptying the container with these items inside today and tomorrow.

We should expect stock to appear on the site tonight or tomorrow at some point.

Back