Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Kegland,
Just wondering if you have an ETA on your new spunding valves.
cheers

Ugh... i swear Auspost has it out for me. I bought a refractometer yesterday morning, paid for Auspost express, got the shipping email at about 10:30am yesterday morning and as of now they either haven't picked it up or they haven't scanned it anywhere because it still says that its been "approved" and its not on my doorstep and no "we missed you" card in the letterbox.

I am sticking to toll from now on and pray that they don't increase their shipping costs.

I must say we find Australia post to be the best out of all the options we have but with that said each different area is serviced by different staff so sometimes we do see cases like this. Perhaps a bad driver in your area. If you send us an email at [email protected] or via the contact area of our website https://www.kegland.com.au/contacts?t=contact/

send us an email with your order number and we will follow this up with the our Australia Post account manager.

I must say we find Australia post to be the best out of all the options we have but with that said each different area is serviced by different staff so sometimes we do see cases like this. Perhaps a bad driver in your area. If you send us an email at [email protected] or via the contact area of our website https://www.kegland.com.au/contacts?t=contact/

send us an email with your order number and we will follow this up with the our Australia Post account manager.

Soon after i posted this the tracking updated and says it was in Adelaide and was delivered yesterday (17/8).

I picked up my burners today, cheers to KL, now these beauties were cheap, and I mean forget the price on the KL website. I deliberately questioned the store owner(and his wife on the way to the car boot) both assured me they had made a decent mark up on the product. Best I can tell at least from this purchase stories of KL undercutting their whole sale customers, is garbage. Infact my LHBS has told me they prefer me to order KL products through them.
Now this business is near brand new and working to make itself known in the area if there was an issue with price undercutting these guys would be feeling it.

Anyway despite their assurances I still felt like I was stealing at least one of these burners.

I picked up my burners today, cheers to KL, now these beauties were cheap, and I mean forget the price on the KL website. I deliberately questioned the store owner(and his wife on the way to the car boot) both assured me they had made a decent mark up on the product. Best I can tell at least from this purchase stories of KL undercutting their whole sale customers, is garbage. Infact my LHBS has told me they prefer me to order KL products through them.
Now this business is near brand new and working to make itself known in the area if there was an issue with price undercutting these guys would be feeling it.

Anyway despite their assurances I still felt like I was stealing at least one of these burners.

Picked up my mini keg tapping head ball lock yesterday.

Looks just as good quality as the ones we got in the bulk buy and half the price as whats on the market now.

And the communication was spot on.

I now have 3 home brew shops within 4km of work!

Picked up my mini keg tapping head ball lock yesterday.

Looks just as good quality as the ones we got in the bulk buy and half the price as whats on the market now.

And the communication was spot on.

I now have 3 home brew shops within 4km of work!

I thought Kegland was just online like eBay? Is it owned by this couple?

within the next couple of months. I think bulk sacks of grain will be one of the first things to go up.

Great! I'm almost out of pale malt, so it will give me an excuse to come visit if you get grain in soon.

Now as for my question ... do you refill those other guys 2,6Kg CO2 bottles? you know, the ones exactly like yours,
or will I need to bite the bullet and get a 6Kg off you (only $20 diff and no space restraint on my gas bottle)

Cheers

I thought Kegland was just online like eBay? Is it owned by this couple

I thought Kegland was just online like eBay? Is it owned by this couple
Have you been living under a rock? They're the best place to get quality gear in Australia, massive warehouse in Springvale you should really check it out. They're growing so fast

I,m after a burner where did you get it and how much, please

Back