Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any word when the can filler will be back in stock. (I missed it by o e day😤)

Are KegLand beer connects dishwasher safe?

All the new duotight ball lock disconnects are dishwasher safe as they are made from POK, Silicone, EPDM and Santoprene. Please make sure to lubricate after the dish washer as they will come out very dry.

The whole disconnect can actually be put into the autoclave actually.

Any plans to bring out a sanitary 1.5" triclamp thermometer?

The only option right now is to use a 1.5" tc to 1/2" threaded fitting with the existing dial thermometers or to use the TC thermowell with a sensor probe

I'm sure you guys are all over this, but can you please turn auto-play of the "suggested videos" section on your site off? I feel like I have departed the space-time continuum with my headphones on and 9 videos start playing at the same time o_O

if i click on video in the suggested video's mine doesnt auto play , only time it auto plays is when i click on youtube icon in bottom right then it auto plays

if i click on video in the suggested video's mine doesnt auto play , only time it auto plays is when i click on youtube icon in bottom right then it auto plays
Mine autoplay as soon as the product page loads. I have not even scrolled down to where the videos are by that point.

Any plans to bring out a sanitary 1.5" triclamp thermometer?

The only option right now is to use a 1.5" tc to 1/2" threaded fitting with the existing dial thermometers or to use the TC thermowell with a sensor probe

That is a fair point. We should probably have one of these in the range. I must say this is not very common these days and almost all customers just use the 1.5" thermometer and then use a digital thermometer. With that said we should probably have this type of thing in stock.

That would be your browser settings.
On a fresh install of chrome it starts playing all of the videos, I can't think of another page which does this.

Yes I can disable auto play so no videos play automatically but surely it would be simple to set the pages to not start six videos at once?

I don't think the old site did this.

Yes this is almost finished. The lid was a bit too tight fitting and was a bit difficult to push in and out of the fermenter. As a result we are making a new injection mold for the lid seal. I think this new injection mold will be finished in about 3-4 weeks and after this we will hopefully finish the final testing on the unit. Based on this the release date will probably be about May.
How's this coming along guys? Any chance of a sneak peak?

I'm sure you guys are all over this, but can you please turn auto-play of the "suggested videos" section on your site off? I feel like I have departed the space-time continuum with my headphones on and 9 videos start playing at the same time o_O

I have tried this myself but can't get the same thing to happen. Can you send me to the link of the site that does this so I can narrow down the issue?

Attachments

• Mozilla FireFox Video And Audio Autoplay.png
    Mozilla FireFox Video And Audio Autoplay.png
    80.9 KB · Views: 0
How's this coming along guys? Any chance of a sneak peak?

We are still pushing the FermZilla SS as fast as we can. We are probably not going to publish any photos until we get the professional photos finished as it's an important new release for us.

I am sorry its taking a while to get released but hopefully it's not too much longer. Due to some further delays we definitely will not have it released before June this year now so I have to apologise for this delay.

We are still pushing the FermZilla SS as fast as we can. We are probably not going to publish any photos until we get the professional photos finished as it's an important new release for us.

I am sorry its taking a while to get released but hopefully it's not too much longer. Due to some further delays we definitely will not have it released before June this year now so I have to apologise for this delay.

Is it 100% SS, or will it have a plastic lid like another example already on the market?

Back