Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes we are looking to stock them and you should be careful purchasing this stuff from America as I think all of the American models are 110v. We are working with them at the moment to get them to make a 220-240v compatible model.

We are also looking at bringing out a heater that will attach to the TC port on the fermenter too so I think this is another good alternative. Either way more heating options will be available very soon.
Thanks, in the meantime I guess I'll try using a heat belt just below the double jacket.

Cheers.

Read the two latest reviews on your own site.
One was PRV the other cap thread.

I have just followed this up with customer service. The cap thread sounds sounds strange as this is very reliable and we have not heard issues with this so possibly it was just a isolated issue or the customer needs to do up the cap a little tighter. We use a wedge seal on both parts and we have found this to be one of the most reliable ways to seal. If for some reason it did not seal it would be covered under warranty.

With respect to the PRV this was a know issue and we had approximately 100 units sold where this stainless steel piece here was slightly too long and prevented the correct o-ring seal compression to be achieved:
1682649600353.png

I believe we have already sent out replacements for any PRV which we have found this issue and the PRV units have already been changed so I would say this has been resolved.

Overall we have sold more than 20k of the PCO38 kegs and find them to generally speaking been a reliable product but we probably need a few more product reviews from other customers to reflect this.

I have just followed this up with customer service. The cap thread sounds sounds strange as this is very reliable and we have not heard issues with this so possibly it was just a isolated issue or the customer needs to do up the cap a little tighter. We use a wedge seal on both parts and we have found this to be one of the most reliable ways to seal. If for some reason it did not seal it would be covered under warranty.

With respect to the PRV this was a know issue and we had approximately 100 units sold where this stainless steel piece here was slightly too long and prevented the correct o-ring seal compression to be achieved:
View attachment 123428
I believe we have already sent out replacements for any PRV which we have found this issue and the PRV units have already been changed so I would say this has been resolved.

Overall we have sold more than 20k of the PCO38 kegs and find them to generally speaking been a reliable product but we probably need a few more product reviews from other customers to reflect this.
Ok thanks. Looks like I can purchase confidently then.

Do you have an eta on the 4L ones.

This has come up a couple times. I think our current false bottom does seem to already work fairly well in the BrewZilla so I think the easiest is just to use the BrewZilla screen in the digiboil and raise the screen above the tap outlet.

With that said we have got this request a few times now so we will look into this. Do you know what preferred mesh size you would like for this product?
Knowing which mesh size is not my forte, but something that will give good hop utilization through all the liquid in the boil and catch the majority of hop debris for me to remove and discard after the boil and whirlpool would be great

Beauty
Would also like to see a 100L digiboil please

We certainly can do this. How many KW did you want for this device? We can make this heat up slowly and just be 15amp or we can make this heat up quickly and use the same power as our 100L BrewZilla (either 32amp single phase or 10amp three phase).

Knowing which mesh size is not my forte, but something that will give good hop utilization through all the liquid in the boil and catch the majority of hop debris for me to remove and discard after the boil and whirlpool would be great
Ok we will see what we can come up with.

You guys have good prices on 100g hops. I thought it might be handy to have 1-2 dry hop blends(often i dont buy 300grams of hops just for dryhopping), maybe 100g or 150gram combos with 3 varieties that are popular for dry hopping.

You guys have good prices on 100g hops. I thought it might be handy to have 1-2 dry hop blends(often i dont buy 300grams of hops just for dryhopping), maybe 100g or 150gram combos with 3 varieties that are popular for dry hopping.

Hey Joshed1. We are in the process of setting up a fully automatics hop packaging machine at the moment that will automatically vac pack and seal. This new machine means we will be much more efficient at the packaging so we can probably offer smaller 50gram bags at the same per kg rate as our current 100gram bags. If we did this do you think this would solve your issue?

Hey Joshed1. We are in the process of setting up a fully automatics hop packaging machine at the moment that will automatically vac pack and seal. This new machine means we will be much more efficient at the packaging so we can probably offer smaller 50gram bags at the same per kg rate as our current 100gram bags. If we did this do you think this would solve your issue?
Yeah pretty much!

15 amp for me thanks, others may prefer the BZ power options

For most of our hardware we generally try to make the brewery/boiler power rated so that you can raise the temp by 1C every minute. If we have a 100L digiboil that was only 15amp it would be a litter of 2minuted to heat up 1C. So if you were happy with that it could work.

I should also say that the cheaper option would be for you to purchase the 65L Digiboil and then purchase two more boil extenders.

If we made a 15amp 100L Digiboil the cost would be about $500 so the above combination would still be slightly cheaper.

1. The CIP spray rotor is on a boat so it will be arriving very soon. (within a couple weeks)
2. With the blowtie spunding valve what if we had a knob that you could screw in and out with a screw driver. We can make this fairly easily and this would probably solve the issue.
3. We had to change one very small part of the mini tap so I am sorry this got delayed again but it is probably 1 month away now from being released.

We have some limited stock of the Nukatap Mini - available now.
https://www.kegland.com.au/products/nukatap-mini-tap-only?_pos=7&_sid=4c6072031&_ss=r
We are still waiting for the new long shank alternatives.

Is anyone else having problems with the grain bill maker on the Kegland website. I can enter my grain bill and it goes into my cart but when I go to the checkout it give the notice

Out of stock​

Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.

and the grain bill item has been removed from my cart. This happens for all malts. Any ideas as to what is going on here?

Is anyone else having problems with the grain bill maker on the Kegland website. I can enter my grain bill and it goes into my cart but when I go to the checkout it give the notice

Out of stock​

Some items are no longer available. Your cart has been updated.

and the grain bill item has been removed from my cart. This happens for all malts. Any ideas as to what is going on here?

When you add the grains can you please use the grain bill maker:

https://www.kegland.com.au/products/grain-bill

It all comes down to demand. If we get enough demand for any particular item we will manufacture it. We have not had a lot of people request this so far. What is the application that you want to use this fitting?
Looking to swap the normal duotight fittings on my temp twister coil to the screw lock

Latest posts

Back