Circle of life. I brew, I drink, I brew, etc..
- Reaction score
- North East Victoria
Looking a bit more into the devs they used, they definitely dont look Aussie, a facade maybe... Its looks like a get what you pay for situation here which was the same as their last site. - Mitash Digital IndiaSo KL is using an Aussie web developer that sends e-mails from France??? The thlot pickens.
Oh dear, did I annoy you? GOOD! because you want to shoot the messenger (alternatively press the ignore button and never hear from me again) if you are not helping/assisting KL then my apologies for the "employed by" statement.For sure. One question/whinge, whatever, makes sense. The piling on while waiting for kl to respond is annoying.
Yes this filter would work in the mini keg. It's hard to make a float for the mini keg though as the diameter of the keg is difficult as it's hard to bend the silicone in this way with a small float. Also the neck of the mini keg is quite small meaning the float would have to be narrow and long. The change of success would probably not be good.Looks like these would be able to fit into your mini kegs too, any chance of a smaller designed float for use in those?
Yes this is something that has been in discussion. I think we will have a solution to this eventually but we have a few more pressing products that we would like to get finished first. It's certainly on the list though.Is it possible for you guys to develop a solution to dry hop in an all-rounder (or similar vessel) without having to open the main lid? You could modify the top end of your Carbonation Cap Tee Piece to have a small screw in funnel opening to allow dry hopping with minimal o2 ingress.
Not a huge fan of the new website
- Search is difficult to use and brings up items that are not relevant
- You have the same items across multiple categories
- Cart shows as empty until additional item is added
- Agree with others comments around challenges of being able to order everything at once rather then having to split it up. Maybe as others have suggested allow out of stock items to be ordered and then have everything ship at once?
- Cleaning and packaging list cut off in Microsoft edge (pic attached)
- On tablet it takes you directly to the category you select to see the drop down list
- Shopping cart won't let you remove items easily when you are on a tablet
- Really easy to accidently add items multiple times when using a tablet as the quick view popup covers the add to chart option
1. We did not have plans to make this part but if we get enough call for anything we will make it for you guys. Most of the time the one with male thread then a socket is fine. Are any of you other guys in need of this part? Would be good to hear your thoughts guys.Hi Kegland Guys,
Two Questions. 1. Are there plans to add a 1.5"TC with 1/2"BSP Female to your range? 2. what are the chances of getting the older Style Neoprene Keg lid seals? Being much more pliable they seal much better on the older "less perfect" kegs, than the silicone and EDPM.