• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

MHB

Reaction score
I wonder who cares - personally well over it all.
Pull the pants back up and quit clashing swords, two businesses (and assorted allies) sniping at each other isn't a good look and doesn't make either one of them look any better.
Mark

fdsaasdf

Reaction score
didn't know the price went up, doesn't matter as I don't need any more

Meddo

Reaction score
Except it's $35!
Hopefully, maybe, that's a mistake in the website transition? Remember it used to show that price crossed out as it was on discount. Maybe not though...

Grmblz

Reaction score
Hopefully, maybe, that's a mistake in the website transition? Remember it used to show that price crossed out as it was on discount. Maybe not though...
True, but the cannular launched @$399 and very quickly became $499, an overnight increase of 25% once interest was established.
The assumption would be they were making profit @$399, and given the unlikely increase in manufacturing costs so soon after launch seemed to me to be a money grab, either way I didn't get one because I thought it was a bit rich, now of course there's the semi auto which appears to be a superior solution but @ $750 becomes Christmas present material.

Kenf

Reaction score
Wow! the old arguments are still going!
i only bothered to even look here because I saw a reference to a new single vessel brewing system.
but then it’s back to the old shit again :(

Kenf

Reaction score
All done and dusted now Kenf.
I hope so mate! I find it all quite weird!
i look at the stuff both companies produce and also stuff from SSBrewtech & Blichmann and I see similar products from both KK & KL.
i also see very innovative products from both.
I think it’s time for everyone to move on.
as you may have guessed by now I use products from both and others and my systems are built from parts from many suppliers.
I guess I’m a bit over it all & want to see a future with far less conflict
cheers WEAL

Latest posts