KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

Ballaratguy

Reaction score
I do realise that but that doesn’t negate the need to remove all of the bottom seal etc for cleaning prior to pitching another brew

BrewLizard

Reaction score
Pro tip: if Keg-King fail to deliver part of your order, and then double-sell the item to someone else, and then give you the option to wait until it comes back in stock or get a refund...go with the refund.

Sigh.

CEO Keg King

Reaction score
Pro tip: if Keg-King fail to deliver part of your order, and then double-sell the item to someone else, and then give you the option to wait until it comes back in stock or get a refund...go with the refund.

Sigh.
If you have had a problem then please PM me and I will fix it. Every business can make a mistake but we are an honest business and we will fix it and learn not to repeat it.

BrewLizard

Reaction score
Hi CEO,

I appreciate that. I just don't appreciate lack of followup, then after I chased it up myself, the staff member disappeared halfway through the day rather than resolving it before the weekend.

I'll send you a PM.

Edit: in fairness, got a very prompt reply from CEO, who looked into it and will ship my item ASAP on Monday. I get that it's no one person's fault, and thank him for following up. Just not sure what to do going forward, as this order is from 31/5, and I can't afford to wait nearly 2 months for things to arrive that are in stock at time of order.

Last edited:

CEO Keg King

Reaction score
Hi CEO,

I appreciate that. I just don't appreciate lack of followup, then after I chased it up myself, the staff member disappeared halfway through the day rather than resolving it before the weekend.

I'll send you a PM.
Thanks for giving me the chance to sort things

Latest posts