KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do realise that but that doesn’t negate the need to remove all of the bottom seal etc for cleaning prior to pitching another brew

Pro tip: if Keg-King fail to deliver part of your order, and then double-sell the item to someone else, and then give you the option to wait until it comes back in stock or get a refund...go with the refund.

Sigh.

Pro tip: if Keg-King fail to deliver part of your order, and then double-sell the item to someone else, and then give you the option to wait until it comes back in stock or get a refund...go with the refund.

Sigh.
If you have had a problem then please PM me and I will fix it. Every business can make a mistake but we are an honest business and we will fix it and learn not to repeat it.

Hi CEO,

I appreciate that. I just don't appreciate lack of followup, then after I chased it up myself, the staff member disappeared halfway through the day rather than resolving it before the weekend.

I'll send you a PM.

Edit: in fairness, got a very prompt reply from CEO, who looked into it and will ship my item ASAP on Monday. I get that it's no one person's fault, and thank him for following up. Just not sure what to do going forward, as this order is from 31/5, and I can't afford to wait nearly 2 months for things to arrive that are in stock at time of order.

Last edited:
Hi CEO,

I appreciate that. I just don't appreciate lack of followup, then after I chased it up myself, the staff member disappeared halfway through the day rather than resolving it before the weekend.

I'll send you a PM.
Thanks for giving me the chance to sort things

Thanks to all those who so kindly contacted me over the last couple of weeks. Have decided to give this forum another go after speaking with the admin and Grumpy Paul. Hope the lockdown does not last too much longer because the weather for Brew Days will be perfect soon and we had a lot of fun with those in the past year. Thanks Paul for your kind assurances and hope we can get on with helping people to get good kit and materials for their brews. We will have some cool new products coming out before the end of the year also and will announce some of them on here.

Welcome back, glad you decided to join us again. Looking forward to meeting you guys at a Brew day!

I sorted out my FKJs, no thanks to KK, in fact I had to spend enough with the competition that I wish I had just gone with them to start with. I made up a second spunding valve with parts from the competition and with some repairs now will both hold pressure indefinitely, unless I use your spunding valve.

I look forward to you re-opening as I still expect at least a refund on the erroneous and defective parts you have sold me.

I guess it's time to block me from posting here, now?

Edit: He did just that!

Keg King the troll calls me a troll again.

BTW Kadmium - there is a difference between breaking something and it being supplied defective or erroneously. I was indeed honest about one of the fermenters falling over so obviously I was not referring to that, I think you need to come clean about your connection to KK though.

KK do not answer their phones or emails if they don't like them. I know I have been supportive of them in the past, but I was wrong and the new CEO is an evil troll.

Last edited:
I sorted out my FKJs, no thanks to KK, in fact I had to spend enough with the competition that I wish I had just gone with them to start with. I made up a second spunding valve with parts from the competition and with some repairs now will both hold pressure indefinitely, unless I use your spunding valve.

I look forward to you re-opening as I still expect at least a refund on the erroneous and defective parts you have sold me.

I guess it's time to block me from posting here, now?
Didn't you say in your original complaint about it, that you dropped one keg with the spunding valve on it, and broke the keg post? You also took your spunding valve apart, and dropped it, and you're not happy with their service?

I also thought you said that they are good value for money and will be a good piece of kit, if you consider the price you pay. Then you come into a different thread and rubbish it?

Pretty sure dropping your stuff and breaking it doesn't mean they sold you defective parts?

https://aussiehomebrewer.com/threads/no-frills-low-cost-pressure-fermenting.101130/post-1557040

Looking at replacing our old gas cook top I came across Electrolux Gas on Glass, black toughened glass with heavy cast iron trivets.

Doing review searches I came across
"Don't buy this rubbish, after cleaning I accidentally dropped the trivet, and the glass broke, this wasn't my fault as the trivets are too heavy, and Electrolux should have known this sort of thing will happen, and make the glass stronger!"

Needless to say we are cooking on glass and loving it.

Why so many people are reluctant to acknowledge their own ineptitude/stuff ups, and seek only to transfer blame is beyond me.

And even funnier when they're too dense to get the point...
(previous deleted post was pointing out an unfunny troll)

Folks

A heap of posts above have been deleted. The initial post was considered "trolling" and wont be tolerated. A number of following posts responding to that posts have also been deleted as they had no context without the initial post.

Please be warned we will not tolerate any trolling or baiting posts.

We are trying to clean up AHB and get rid of that behaviour

Looking at replacing our old gas cook top I came across Electrolux Gas on Glass, black toughened glass with heavy cast iron trivets.

Doing review searches I came across
"Don't buy this rubbish, after cleaning I accidentally dropped the trivet, and the glass broke, this wasn't my fault as the trivets are too heavy, and Electrolux should have known this sort of thing will happen, and make the glass stronger!"

Needless to say we are cooking on glass and loving it.

Why so many people are reluctant to acknowledge their own ineptitude/stuff ups, and seek only to transfer blame is beyond me.
Agreed, I understand if items are genuinely faulty then by all means give the seller a chance to make it right. Too many people don't take responsibility for their own actions, then blame someone. If you tell everyone you dropped and broke it, took it apart and then wanted it replaced I think you just highlight your own issues.

If I bought a brand new Holden R8 wagon, and proceeded to drift it into a pole, I don't think Holden would give me a replacement for an 'erroneous' car. It was my own fault.

Back