KegKing now at keg-king.com.au

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder who cares - personally well over it all.
Pull the pants back up and quit clashing swords, two businesses (and assorted allies) sniping at each other isn't a good look and doesn't make either one of them look any better.
Mark

didn't know the price went up, doesn't matter as I don't need any more

Hopefully, maybe, that's a mistake in the website transition? Remember it used to show that price crossed out as it was on discount. Maybe not though...
True, but the cannular launched @$399 and very quickly became $499, an overnight increase of 25% once interest was established.
The assumption would be they were making profit @$399, and given the unlikely increase in manufacturing costs so soon after launch seemed to me to be a money grab, either way I didn't get one because I thought it was a bit rich, now of course there's the semi auto which appears to be a superior solution but @ $750 becomes Christmas present material.

Wow! the old arguments are still going!
i only bothered to even look here because I saw a reference to a new single vessel brewing system.
but then it’s back to the old shit again :(

All done and dusted now Kenf.
I hope so mate! I find it all quite weird!
i look at the stuff both companies produce and also stuff from SSBrewtech & Blichmann and I see similar products from both KK & KL.
i also see very innovative products from both.
I think it’s time for everyone to move on.
as you may have guessed by now I use products from both and others and my systems are built from parts from many suppliers.
I guess I’m a bit over it all & want to see a future with far less conflict
cheers WEAL

What is happening with the thermenter king cooling unit?
I’ve done a search on the website which gives 158 or thereabouts hits but still nothing is there
I’d love to see some more about it. Any timelines for a release date? (And I’m sure there would be lots of others who would like to find out about this)

What is happening with the thermenter king cooling unit?
I’ve done a search on the website which gives 158 or thereabouts hits but still nothing is there
I’d love to see some more about it. Any timelines for a release date? (And I’m sure there would be lots of others who would like to find out about this)
I asked this the other day while in KK they are just waiting on parts from China, there has been some difficulty for some products, geared mill is another one. I am wanting to make a Baltic Porter but can't do it in my fermenting room as I can't go below 17 C, while I have a fridge that is crash cooling my ales.

I asked this the other day while in KK they are just waiting on parts from China, there has been some difficulty for some products, geared mill is another one. I am wanting to make a Baltic Porter but can't do it in my fermenting room as I can't go below 17 C, while I have a fridge that is crash cooling my ales.
Geared mills are in today.

I would of thought that,"In the the news", would be about current affairs and not commercial entities flogging their products. Please forgive me if my perceptions of pertinence are incorrect. What about that Trumpy eh?

Do the new snub noses have the thermowells etc or does the upgrade kit need to be purchased as well?

Also any idea when stock will be in? Not looking to buy till middle of July so in no rush

Query for kegking:
I’ve been having trouble getting my G3 fermentasauris to seal on the bottom. Thanks to Will I have a new bottom set of dealt etc,but with my arthritic old hands I have trouble getting this “hand right”
I was wondering if a future version of the G3 could have a tri clamp moulded into the bottom instead of the current seal set up
I feel this would make it a lot easier to achieve the required seal and also would eliminate the need to brush all of the threads of the current system to get the gunk out of the threads

Query for kegking:
I’ve been having trouble getting my G3 fermentasauris to seal on the bottom. Thanks to Will I have a new bottom set of dealt etc,but with my arthritic old hands I have trouble getting this “hand right”
I was wondering if a future version of the G3 could have a tri clamp moulded into the bottom instead of the current seal set up
I feel this would make it a lot easier to achieve the required seal and also would eliminate the need to brush all of the threads of the current system to get the gunk out of the threads
We do have the tri-clover adaptors that are included with the G3 kits. This would allow you to attach any sort of 2 inch tri clover set up that you want off the bottom of the tank.

Latest posts

Back