Kegging Setups

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet setups, am I assuming that it is built around a kegerator / 2 kegerators side by side?

mckenry said:
So I finally finished my outdoor mobile bar projects. 10 taps for parties, including my old english handpump on the wine barrel.
The bars are made from blackbutt and mini-orb. I pinch my 6 tap goal post font from my inside bar for one and the other has a dedicated 3 tap T bar.

attachicon.gif
FullSizeRender (1024x726).jpg

attachicon.gif
FullSizeRender (1) (1024x648).jpg

attachicon.gif
IMG_2116 (1024x768).jpg
:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:
I've got 10 x 50lt A type kegs buddy.
Maybe it's time we met.
Seriously mate, that's freakin fantastic. Love it!

Tahoose said:
Sweet setups, am I assuming that it is built around a kegerator / 2 kegerators side by side?
Yes tahoose. The 6 tap has 2 kegerators and the 3 tap has 1.

Crusty said:
:icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2: :icon_drool2:
I've got 10 x 50lt A type kegs buddy.
Maybe it's time we met.
Seriously mate, that's freakin fantastic. Love it!
Cheers Crusty. I think we should. 500L party???

Mark^******* said:
Hah cheers Bridges. Been a long time coming as you know
No jokes on me! I drool over this thread yet I have 3 taps and shanks still sitting unused and kegs from another bulk buy, I'm only lacking co2 and a suitable fridge/freezer.
I really must get that project moving...

So, what's peoples thoughts on a CO2 tank and reg on the inside of their keezer?
Yes, it fits nicely on the hub, but any effects on the reg?

Found these on the net.might be helpful for someone setting up
.image.jpg
image.jpg

If it were mine I would mount a guard over top of the gauges .

Mckenry, I tried to PM you but maybe your inbox is full. I have a couple of questions.
Cheers

Hi all, have lasted @ 12 months washing bottles and can't convince the better half to help because it's sooo much fun to do..... :(
So went out and got some kegs, lines, co2 and fittings etc etc.
Anyway had a small chest freezer and a mate had some spare red gum boards :D

20150116_115344.jpg

20150121_183959.jpg

20150121_184026.jpg

20150128_184719.jpg

20150125_140802.jpg

20150130_190710.jpg

20150202_200245.jpg

20150208_101330.jpg

kennek said:
Hi all, have lasted @ 12 months washing bottles and can't convince the better half to help because it's sooo much fun to do..... :(
Looks great, good job. I convinced the missus to help with bottling last weekend and now she's suddenly come around to the idea of kegging. Funny that... B)

TehCrucible said:
Looks great, good job. I convinced the missus to help with bottling last weekend and now she's suddenly come around to the idea of kegging. Funny that... B)
Funny indeed hahaha. Hope ya get kegging soon :chug:

What timber is that? Looks like young fijian mahogany.
Came up a treat too.
Who's spray booth are you using?

kennek said:
Anyway had a small chest freezer and a mate had some spare red gum boards :D
Kennek that looks great. I'm forever envious of people with woodworking skills !!! I struggled enough putting some polyurethane on my basic collar made of pine :(

H0U5ECAT said:
What timber is that? Looks like young fijian mahogany.
Came up a treat too.
Who's spray booth are you using?

Thanks HOU5ECAT It's all red gum with some pine ply in the centre sections, but stained with a dark mahogany. And I snuck it through the spray booth in between cars at my workshop.

joshF said:
Kennek that looks great. I'm forever envious of people with woodworking skills !!! I struggled enough putting some polyurethane on my basic collar made of pine :(
Cheers Josh, zero woodworking skills here mate lol. Just lucky enough to have a few ppl answer a few of my (more than likely stupid) questions when it came to the clamping/gluing the lid. Anyway it was a bit of fun to do and the missus will now allow it in the lounge room :D

Ongoing keg freezer saga:
I now have some pushloc taps for the (flooded) cobra fonts.
and a few other bits and bobs.
Here is my latest mock-up. Still need another tray (this one is borrowed from the keg fridge and duplicated in the attached image)
or a stainless counter top, as suggested by MHB.
Not as nice as the timber-clad units, but this is show-pony enough, I reckon

keg-freezer mockup.png

Latest posts

Back