Keg King's return policy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mb-squared

Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone else has experienced the wonderful return policy that Keg King has. I have ordered from them on 6 different occasions and each time something was wrong with the order. But they fixed it every time! One time they forgot to pack everything I had ordered. No problem, they said, and the remaining bits were posted the next day. This last time I ordered, they sent a leaky valve. No problem, they said, and a new one was posted the next day. I must say that, while they can't ever seem to get it right in the first place, they sure are fast to correct things. Has any one else enjoyed how prompt (and annoyingly frequent) they are to correct themselves?

yeah mate - I have taken parts without a receipt and they still replace it. On that front they are great. I think it is because they know how inconsistent their products can be with the mass produced Chinese stuff.. (im assuming).

good idea. it's a bit sad to be known for your awesome return policy. especially curious in my case where I've had to get something fixed/re-sent on 100% of my orders. buy hey, at least they have an awesome return policy :)

I had the bottom of one of my new kegs pop out. The pressure relief valve obviously didn't work. It was well used but still within the 12 month warranty. They swapped it over without question or receipt. I've always been really happy with the service at keg king.

It is the mark of knowing your business. In this case KK know they sell stuff of variable quality so when it does not work they replace it no questions asked. I am sure they are still ahead.

Latest posts

Back