• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Home Brewer and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or click here to donate.

Keg Coupler / Chill Plate - MELB

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerritoryBrew

Reaction score
Hiya!

I have been digging around in the shed finding more bits I don't need anymore...

I have a chiller plate for a miracle box. We all know there is no greater crime than serving warm beer (unless of course it is stylistic) and not everyone can afford refrigerated transport. I offer for sale a chill plate to set up your own miracle/jockey box. It is fully stainless and comes with nothing, absolutely nothing except the plate itself. It looks like it will fit into the bottom of an esky, although I was given it a long time ago and have never used it in anger. Anyway, I think $100 for this is fair. It is made by Lancer Pacific, a name you can trust.

I also have this coupling thing... I know someone was asking for one in Brisbane, if you want it, let me know. We can organise postage. I reckon $50 for the coupling device. It works, I used it to clean some kegs, never to dispense beer. It is a Tooheys / XXXX type.

Anywho...

Let me know if you are keen.Pick up from Melbourne for the chill plate as it is heavy. I can send the coupler at cost for the lucky buyer. All prices are negotiable.

Chiller.png

Coupler.png

Just a quick Friday afternoon bump. Trying to corner the slightly inebriated, after work crowd; like a faux-Irish bar.

The coupler is gone but the chill plate survived another day. The weight is 'hefty', perhaps I can suggest other uses;
  • Anchor (sand, wouldn't get purchase of reef)
  • Counter weight for large BIAB setup
  • Caravan chock
  • Ornamental display item, like throw cushions but for the shed.
  • Wedding gift for that friend you don't know that well. Well enough that you're invited to the wedding but not well enough to know they had a brother and everyone else understands the in jokes during the best man's speech; you laugh so you don't feel out of place.
  • One of those sled weights you tie around your waist when doing your personal training session with a guy named Saxon and he makes you run sprints because 'It'll make your calfs pop, bro' and all you can think of when he says calves is a veal burger.
Anyway, multiple uses. I'm sure I haven't thought of them all.

All prices are negotiable. Free for guys called Saxon

Latest posts

Back