Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for organizing Dave
I will collect from keg king rather than g&g have to be somewhere at 12:30
Cheers
Tate

Hi can someone pm me with the bank details? Have msged Dave but don't wanna leave it till the last minute.

Thanks

Dang, have been in China the last 2 weeks without much internet access :( suppose I missed out.

PaleRider said:
If you get stuck I can pick up for you & hold until you're ready to pick up. I work 5 minutes away from KK. Pm me if needed.
Thanks palerider. I'm hoping to get my neighbour, who is also high level consumer of my produce, to do me a solid and pick them up. If that falls through I'll give you a holler
Cheers

Bad news!! Keg King is closed this Saturday for the long weekend!!!

How's everyone feel about picking up next weekend?? 3rd of May?

I take it that also means the G&G pickup will also be delayed?
Just let me know as I have arranged someone to pick it up for me.

If the new date doesn't work anyone able to pickup and drop off at my Melbourne CBD office? I'm based in Sydney and was flying down next week to take them back but if they aren't there I'll need to leave then in the office till I'm next down

BlueDoors said:
I take it that also means the G&G pickup will also be delayed?
Just let me know as I have arranged someone to pick it up for me.

If the new date doesn't work anyone able to pickup and drop off at my Melbourne CBD office? I'm based in Sydney and was flying down next week to take them back but if they aren't there I'll need to leave then in the office till I'm next down
Yes that's right, the whole BB is delayed by 1 week, sorry for the muck around!

Have they confirmed that the kegs have actually arrived, been inspected & ready for collection?

If the kegs have arrived at store I could probably nip in today and pick up a few for the people who are only available this weekend (ie Blue Doors), KK is only 5 minutes from my office.

Back