Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bugger... 3rd is no good for me at that time. (Kids sport is back that week & we have a game at 10:10am)
Earliest I could get to KK would be 11:30.

I may have to think about changing my pick up to G + G.

Are the pick up times staying the same?

ro55c0 said:
If the kegs have arrived at store I could probably nip in today and pick up a few for the people who are only available this weekend (ie Blue Doors), KK is only 5 minutes from my office.
Thanks for the offer, but luckily my mate has agreed to pick up on the 3rd.

Dave - keep us in the loop if anything else changes.

The pick up times will remain the same next week

Everyone's payments have cleared, and the kegs are in stock ready for next week!!

I'm collecting Bridges 5 kegs next weekend too, Dave.

He should be PMing you to confirm this shortly.

Will you be at Kegking aswell? If so, what time ?

Danwood said:
I'm collecting Bridges 5 kegs next weekend too, Dave.

He should be PMing you to confirm this shortly.

Will you be at Kegking aswell? If so, what time ?
I'll be at keg king between 10:00-10:30

Just checking you'd be there in person...someone needs a pat on the back and a few beers.

Ed- It's not me, by the way. Although I am often both needy and thirsty...

argh bollocks. there's a good chance i'll be OS next week. I might have to arrange a proxy to pick them up for me.

Fuk .. Wife went down to nothing.. Please PM with correct details .. Please don't just post in this thread

Its a bit hard to pm every single person. To be fair it was also posted 3 days ago that the pickup date had changed. I should have checked it out!

Pmd DaveHQ with revised collection details.

Lcdownes said:
Its a bit hard to pm every single person. To be fair it was also posted 3 days ago that the pickup date had changed. I should have checked it out!
Thats why there is a global PM function !! learn it

OK so what would be the outcome if someone s kegs cannot be picked up?

Dave has gone out of his way with two different bulk buys. Cut the good man some slack. Friday was a public holiday that you didn't question either.

2much2spend said:
OK so what would be the outcome if someone s kegs cannot be picked up?
They'd end up at my house in Ballarat, and we'd have to work out a way to get them to you?

If you can't make it to the pickup, maybe organise another member that lives close to you to grab them for you?

going down a hill said:
Dave has gone out of his way with two different bulk buys. Cut the good man some slack. Friday was a public holiday that you didn't question either.
Hey going down the hill pull your head in, I'm just asking a question because I'm seriously having trouble getting there!

Davehq you've done a really good job to organize this.

Is there anyone out there living near the northern suburbs of melb or anyone strait after the pick up driving past the children's hospital on flemginton rd?

Latest posts

Back