Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think GDAH was aiming at Grainer, not you 2M2S.

Let's all think happy thoughts...we'll all eventually get our kegs.

We're the lucky ones to be part of the buy remember.

I'm in East Ivanhoe and heading down on the Sat to KK, if anyone wants me to grab some for them (could fit 10ish extra), let me know, happy to do the pick up and save a few car trips across.

PM if interested.

I'm in Wheelers Hill which is only 5 minutes from KK. If someone is unable to pick up their kegs on the Saturday I'm happy to get them as long as they let DaveHQ know. I'm away next week but the kegs could be collected on the Sunday, Tuesday afternoon or the following weekend. Could probably fit an extra 10 in.

PM if interested

2much2spend said:
Yes I agree, my bad!
2M2S, I'm in albert part and can pick up the kegs for you and can store them at my place. You can collect them from my house when you're free. We will be home most of next weekend.

Pm me if interested.

Cheers

Edit: autocorrect.

I'm in Coburg and can pick up and hold on if anyone needs. I'm already grabbing 6 so could probably fit 4 extra.

Thanks for organising this Davehq. I'm good for Saturday and can hang on to a few extra kegs in Footscray if that helps anyone.

How does pick up work? Do I just rock up at KK between 10 and 10:30 and tell them I'm in the keg bulk buy?

Also, just out of curiosity, what kind of beer do you like Davehq?

primusbrew said:
Thanks for organising this Davehq. I'm good for Saturday and can hang on to a few extra kegs in Footscray if that helps anyone.

How does pick up work? Do I just rock up at KK between 10 and 10:30 and tell them I'm in the keg bulk buy?

Yep, just roll into KK about 10-10:30, and look for me, I'm easy to spot, I'll be driving a grey VX commodore with a trailer on (the HQ will be at home sleeping in the shed), I have a beard and long hair, my wife will be there helping (she is much better looking than me!!!)

What do I drink?, I'm easy, I'll try anything once, some things twice :)

daveHQ said:
Yep, just roll into KK about 10-10:30, and look for me, I'm easy to spot, I'll be driving a grey VX commodore with a trailer on (the HQ will be at home sleeping in the shed), I have a beard and long hair, my wife will be there helping (she is much better looking than me!!!)
What do I drink?, I'm easy, I'll try anything once, some things twice :)
Hey dave..

Thanx heaps for this. What time is grain and grape pick up?

Cheers
lynchy

ImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1398769553.925989.jpgImageUploadedByAussie Home Brewer1398769570.766559.jpg

This is the spreadsheet as it stands, please have a look to make sure everything is correct, message me if there is a problem

primusbrew said:
Hi primusbrew

Looks like I'm gonna struggle to make it for the revised Sat keg pickup, so if you could grab my 2 x 9.5 litre kegs for me, that would be a huge help.

flyingbeermat said:
Hi primusbrew

Looks like I'm gonna struggle to make it for the revised Sat keg pickup, so if you could grab my 2 x 9.5 litre kegs for me, that would be a huge help.
PM sent. I will be picking up flyingbeermat's kegs from KK. Is that all good Dave?

G,day Dave, i was at KK yesterday and these look the Bee's Knees, catch you Saturday, Cheers, Ken.

Everything is all set for tomorrow

I look forward to meeting you all tomorrow!

Latest posts

Back