Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to repost, so the KK BB is still going? Is it Melb only? Or possible for other states?

DaveHQ.

I dropped you a pm a week or 2 ago but didn't hear back. In case you didn't get it can you please put me down for 4 of the 19 litre KK kegs? Can I pick up at Grain & Grape?
Let me know details for making payment.

thanks

Blitzer said:
Sorry to repost, so the KK BB is still going? Is it Melb only? Or possible for other states?
Yes the KK BB is still going. Not sure if other states are involved but no harm in asking. PM DaveHQ with what you want and where you are hoping to pick up order from and I'm sure he'll let you know if it's possible and give you payment details.

I'd be keen for a few here in sydney, but I thought I read there was no more getting shipped?.....

Not sure how much info KK are giving you davehq, went in there today and they said that the keg shipment won't be until early april.

So I wouldn't be getting hope up for them to be in too soon. On the plus side though they said that the 19ltr kegs which we are getting for $70 will be retailing for $120.

Tahoose said:
On the plus side though they said that the 19ltr kegs which we are getting for $70 will be retailing for $120.
I think the 19L are $79, it's the 9.5L which are $70. Still looks like a good deal to me though.

April's fine by me... (the kegs are the first part of my setup).

Forgot to include pick up location in my pm order to you Dave... Keg King is fine by me as I work just around the corner.
(Order was 2 x 19L & 2 x 9.5L).

Let me know when you want the money sorted out.

Cheers & thanks again.

Matt.

Anyone heard from daveHq? I sent him a PM 10 days ago and it still says unread. Profile says he was online this morning.

Sorry about being so slack, I've been so busy lately I haven't had time to do anything on the BB

I have heard from Kee, there has been a manufacturing error and the kegs were rejected, the new batch is being made ATM, delivery is looking like mid April, but no date is confirmed as yet

I'd be interested in 3x kk 19L but I'm in Sydney, I haven't read through the whole thread to know if postage is out or not.???

doctr-dan said:
I'd be interested in 3x kk 19L but I'm in Sydney, I haven't read through the whole thread to know if postage is out or not.???
Sorry, no postage, pick up is in a few locations in Melb and Ballarat

Are there more ABE kegs in Australia yet? I'll go for a swap if your keen getting another great deal. :p

Hey Dave, sorry for the super late post. If this is still on, I'd love to add 3 x KK 9L kegs to the order. I only found out about this this morning...

Cheers,
Al

Keen for an update on the delivery date

Crossing my fingers it's before Easter

I've just found out the kegs will arrive around the 18th

A date will be set soon, any preferred dates anyone???

Back