Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep well done Dave. Definitely let us know how well the beers go down! :)

Thanks for the beer!!!

I know who gave me most of it, but there is a few bottles I'm not 100% sure on, I just drank a stubbie marked 'busty blonde', i enjoyed it, nice beer! Not sure who it came from though :-/

I have also tried DJ_LEThAL's DSGA, it was very good, better than my last attempt at it, lol

daveHQ said:
Thanks for the beer!!!

I know who gave me most of it, but there is a few bottles I'm not 100% sure on, I just drank a stubbie marked 'busty blonde', i enjoyed it, nice beer! Not sure who it came from though :-/

I have also tried DJ_LEThAL's DSGA, it was very good, better than my last attempt at it, lol
Busty blonde was my little creation, I am glad you liked it. Hopefully enjoyed at ale temp or above, otherwise it loses it's appeal. :)

How good are the AEB kegs! I love mine. Heaps better than the cheaper KK ones that I have and well worth the extra cash. I now wish that I had more!

daveHQ said:
Thanks for the beer!!!

Glad you liked it mate! Was a higher OG than expected so weighed in at 5.1% :)

daveHQ had your Bright ale (was it LCBA clone?), very interesting aroma, my pallete is not that refined but I want to say pine? Minimal head but was tightly packed what was there, very crisp mouthfeel and a sharp, but light bitterness which was very nice. Overall really enjoyed it, just a shame it is a colder night as it's a fantastic summer beer! What hops and yeast did you use?

Also had your 10min galaxy IPA, that's my kind of beer! Great passionfruit aroma, lip puckering bitterness that coats the walls of my mouth (TWSS), perfect head (TWSS), Galaxy FTW!!! Only tiny gripe would be could do with a bit more malt body (TWSS). Sorry guys, it's late, I've had a couple so my cheap shit jokes are out in full flight.

Recipe please dave? :)

DJ_L3ThAL said:
daveHQ had your Bright ale (was it LCBA clone?), very interesting aroma, my pallete is not that refined but I want to say pine? Minimal head but was tightly packed what was there, very crisp mouthfeel and a sharp, but light bitterness which was very nice. Overall really enjoyed it, just a shame it is a colder night as it's a fantastic summer beer! What hops and yeast did you use?
Yep LCBA, recipe is Tonys bright ale (from the recipe DB)

Hops are B saaz and cascade, yeast was US-05, one of my favourite recipes!!

I'll message you the 10min galaxy IPA recipe

I haven't updated the spreadsheet for a few days, I'll update it tomorrow when I'm at a computer and post the latest page

I'm in for 2xKK 19l pickup from KK.

But if any melbournite is able to drop my two kegs off at my Melbourne office in the CBD then i'd much appreciate it (i'm in Sydney). otherwise i'll have them picked up at KK and delivered.

Let me know how to make payment, and the expected date of them.

Thanks for organising Dave, and i look forward to hearing the feedback on those 9.5s people have picked up.

When's the final payment date for KK 9.5L kegs, or is that dependent on the delivery date?

Any word on the pick up date for the KK ones Dave? Should have just got in on the AEB ones dam it!

Back