Keg bulk buy

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in at keg king the other day and they said that they were expecting their new kegs sometime next week...

Not sure how factual that is, but I'm being optimistic

-fingers crossed.

hey davehq

can you please amend my order
I would like to increase my purchase to 4 x 19 lt please ...total 4 units

and also let me know expected date ...many thanks

Mick

micbrew said:
hey davehq

can you please amend my order
I would like to increase my purchase to 4 x 19 lt please ...total 4 units

and also let me know expected date ...many thanks

Mick
We're gunna need a bigger boat ;)

Oh hey, is it too late to get in on this? I'd like a couple of the 9.5 litre ones if possible.

**edit - the rubber keg king $70 jobs.. - can pickup from B'Rat easy enough

thanks, and fingers crossed

Is there any plans to organise another 9 Litre AEB shipment in the near future?

distill8 said:
Probably not mate, I believe we bought him out so it would have to be in their next shipment. Possibly try in 6 mths when there might be more interest?

I'd prob go for another 1-2 now I have seen how well made they are!

PM me in the future and I'll make another spreadsheet. (Or if anyone else needs a sheet for any BB)

distill8 said:
Probably not mate, I believe we bought him out so it would have to be in their next shipment. Possibly try in 6 mths when there might be more interest?

I'd prob go for another 1-2 now I have seen how well made they are!

PM me in the future and I'll make another spreadsheet. (Or if anyone else needs a sheet for any BB)

Yea the AEB are great.

I was worried as when I forst shook mine half filled with PBW it was leaking out the lid seal, nothing a good lube up didnt fix. Its sitting with 40psi in it as we speak will check the pressure in a couple weeks to determine a perfect seal or not :)

One other thing. Does anyone know how to remove the poppet from the post without having to bend the clips with long nose pliers potentially damaging the metal? My keg King ones the poppet just pushed out so I can give them a super clean if required

Read up mate BB is still open

DJ_L3ThAL said:
One other thing. Does anyone know how to remove the poppet from the post without having to bend the clips with long nose pliers potentially damaging the metal? My keg King ones the poppet just pushed out so I can give them a super clean if required
I didn't do it but it just appears to be a split ring, split the ring and 'feed' it off as you would a set of keys. That seems very OCD cleaning...

Onthe note of cleaning what has everyone done to clean their AEB? Just Starsan? Or Perc as well?

PBW cleaned for me then starsan, but as mentioned I may have OCD cleaning habits hehe

maxim0200 said:
All right I'll try out my gettoh PBW (2part perk + 1part met) on it.
DIY PBW is 4 parts perc and 1 part met though FYI.

I'd be interested to get some of these kegs, what's the height on these little 9.5l bastards?

Anyway noticed this is already done my bad, hopefully a new one starts soon. Would love to get my hands on a few 9.5l kegs!

The 2 AEB kegs are great!
I just ran some starsan through mine and then I was off and running...

I'm keen to add a couple more of the 9.5 litre size, as they are very handy.

Can I please be added to the BB for 2 x KK 9.5L kegs?

Back