Kayaks

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodwormm

Reaction score
Just putting it out there... AHB has always seemed a super amiable place...

I'm heading to Lower Glenelg River national park for Australia Day weekend, and being the tight-ars3 I am, i'm on the scrounge to borrow or hire (at mate's rates) a kayak - preferably double.

so if anyone in (or in-between) Adelaide and Nelson is feeling super generous and wants to loan me a kayak/canoe pm me :icon_cheers:

Just putting it out there... AHB has always seemed a super amiable place...

I'm heading to Lower Glenelg River national park for Australia Day weekend, and being the tight-ars3 I am, i'm on the scrounge to borrow or hire (at mate's rates) a kayak - preferably double.

so if anyone in (or in-between) Adelaide and Nelson is feeling super generous and wants to loan me a kayak/canoe pm me :icon_cheers:

Don't get your hopes up I'm not close enough to lend you my canoe and Ill be using it on the Aus day long weekend anyway... but (and I know you said your being a tight arse) if you end up looking to buy one, try find some one near by who hires them out. They normally turn them over to keep fresh looking gear being hired to customers and sell the older scratched up (but still perfectly fine) models cheaply.

i.e I got mine from a bloke in Kangaroo Valley near me who hires out canoes/kayaks. For $550 I picked up an 18 month old ($1600 retail new) two person canoe and got a couple of paddles and life jackets thrown in.

Only tonight I had a great feed of yabbies I caught with it.

I hope some one helps you out in the mean time.

Latest posts

Back