Kabooby's Coming To The Sunshine Coast

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kabooby

Hey muscly arms!!!!
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I was looking at meeting up somewhere and having a beer on Sunday 16th of November.

Any suggestions

Kabooby :)

Unfortunately mate just gonna miss ya i'm moving to Vic a few days before the 16th but i'm sure some of the local lads will be up for it just bring a well prepared liver and your laughing gear , Do you do Yoda impressions by any chance ? :lol:

My bar ;) DO NOT drive, catch the bus, taxi, whatever.
Bring samples of your brews [if you can].
not only beer here, we have drums, didges, bellydancers you name it. :lol:

Bulp

Livers always ready and always looking for a laugh
No offense to Victorians but why would you want to move to Victoria from the sunshine coast :huh:

Bindi

Sounds great.
Will definately bring some beers. Maybe even some of the ANHC first place Vienna lager. Gloat Gloat :lol:

Kabooby :)

Count me in, I'll re-arrange moving house dates. Rather drink beer :lol:

Your getting Kabooby and we are getting Jay .

If he dont keep changing his bloody mind what he wants to do !!!

Pumpy :)

WooHoo!

I'm in! :)

S.

Got any "real beer" yet InCider and not that man syrup goo that passes for [let's call it] beer for lack of proper word? :p
:lol:
No sheep, goats, texta pens etc OK? I will hide the swords and bellydancers etc, It's not like the 10 hr case swap we had here :huh: just a quiet taste test to meet a southern brewer, we don't want to scare them too much.

Your getting Kabooby and we are getting Jay .

If he dont keep changing his bloody mind what he wants to do !!!

Pumpy :)

Sounds good lads, count me in. Good to see Sir Michael's coming.

Pumpy, There no need to that sort of talk. And I'm good for the Friday night (Leave pass has been stamped) at your place Pumpy (at the moment :D )

Jay

Sounds good lads, count me in. Good to see Sir Michael's coming.

Pumpy, There no need to that sort of talk. And I'm good for the Friday night (Leave pass has been stamped) at your place Pumpy (at the moment :D )

Jay

Yaaaaaaaay we got Jaaaaaaay !!!!!!!!!!!

Pumpy ;)

Got any "real beer" yet InCider and not that man syrup goo that passes for [let's call it] beer for lack of proper word? :p
:lol:
No sheep, goats, texta pens etc OK? I will hide the swords and bellydancers etc, It's not like the 10 hr case swap we had here :huh: just a quiet taste test to meet a southern brewer, we don't want to scare them too much.

...and it's a sunday too! :)

I'm a beesdick away from my first brew - just sourcing a gas bottle (will have to roll up for some milling if that's OK. Got Mashtun & advice on the bits'n'pieces from Screwy, Keggle sorted from Brett and ready to go. (and I have so much grain I'm about to start retailing bean-bags!) Trying to get a gas bottle (11-14kg) from Orgin but want to 'install' it or they won't supply. Feckers. So that's where I'm at. But I can bring a tasty Cider over he he he he :D

I''ll make sure my chaperone arrives early too!

Mate, Why don't you get a 9kg like most normal people. Hang on I think I answered my own question. :D

Jay

Budwiser gave me the word - he said 'Forklift' bottle. (mind you the big 45kg ferkers that are attached to the house look good to. Might get a few brews from them too!

Latest posts

Back