• We have implemented the ability to gift someone a Supporting Membership now! When you access the Upgrade page there is now a 'Gift' button. Once you click that you can enter a username to gift an account Upgrade to. Great way to help support this forum plus give some kudos to anyone who has helped you.

Just wanting to say hi and happy brewin

Aussie Home Brewer

Help Support Aussie Home Brewer:

sarsipious

Reaction score
As above I am stoked that you guys are putting together this forum, some of my friends have been laying down brews for quite some time now and I myself am up to about my 6th.
I hope to learn great things from you guys as you seem to have some good tips.

I especially like the idea of vindaloo's chili brew as I just can't get enough of the hot stuff followed by an ice cold jar.

be seeing more of u

bL@De

Reaction score
Hi there and on behalf of us welcome aboard.

One thing it's great to see a number of us having roughly the same sort of brewing experience, that way we can grow together and become better brewers.

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
sarsipious said:
As above I am stoked that you guys are putting together this forum, some of my friends have been laying down brews for quite some time now and I myself am up to about my 6th.
I hope to learn great things from you guys as you seem to have some good tips.

I especially like the idea of vindaloo's chili brew as I just can't get enough of the hot stuff followed by an ice cold jar.

be seeing more of u
Really? Are you sure? 12 years later I'm starting to have doubts.

I'm bored in case you hadn't noticed...

Moad

Reaction score
Hahahaha how? Did you somehow find a list of users with one post and find this nugget? Genius..

big78sam

Frequent poster - My post count is no reflection o
Reaction score
Just looking through old threads and saw it.

Latest posts