Joe White Sack Race

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gerard_M

Reaction score
This is why all grain brewing is better than the can of goop.
Cheers
Gerard

JW_Sack_race.jpg

why is every scout hall looks the same?
this is cool though

I reckon the sackless kids should be wearing empty beer-kit stilts.... Settle this AG vs Extract thing once and for all....

My son's 6th Birthday had a Barrett Burston sponsored sack race. :)

I just want to know what Dom ended up doing wil all of those empty sacks he was chasing :p .

And strange, but my scout hall was similar too :)

Rubbish. You can race in an empty kit can.

You just have to be really really short.

One on each foot perhaps ? You need at least two cans to make a decent beer anyway don't you.

Looks dangerous.

Can you make a pair of stilts out off 2 old grain sacks? :p

Phht, forget the race, bash a couple of kit tins with some sticks and call yourself a percusion act. :p

That said, I'm sure grain sacks could be cut into some nice sails, stick them on a couple of bits of wood and race them up the river.

This is why all grain brewing is better than the can of goop.
Cheers
Gerard

till some poor kiddy, jumping as fast as they can, heart pumping, striving as best as their immature body can, does the inevitable and SPLAT .. a mush full of cold, hard timber floor. An irate parent, a public liability claim, the Scouts get sued for the hard floor, Joe White gets sued for failing to have a warning on the bag that usage for jumping sack races are dangerous, there will be a recall of JW bags as the manufacturer refuses to conceed there is a problem with the torque of the bags ............ an endless, mindless and senseless cycle of threats, denials and legal actions ..........

all because some brewer thinks AG is better than tin goop ..

Some of you blokes should do more constructive things in your daylight hours

:rolleyes:

Some of you blokes should do more constructive things in your daylight hours

ROFL! :lol:

Did FatzG forget to take his happy chappy pill today? :ph34r: Besides I pride the fact that I reserve at least 1 daylight hour per day to constructively annoy the bejesus out of ya FatzG...

Chappo

Did FatzG forget to take his happy chappy pill today? :ph34r:

Na, eldest daughter will be 20 this weekend, another daughter was 19 yesterday .. just feeling old and paternal !

Besides I pride the fact that I reserve at least 1 daylight hour per day to constructively annoy the bejesus out of ya FatzG...

Also feeling unloved .. if only I could cuddle someone now, like you Chappo .................

second thoughts :icon_vomit:

Think we better get back to beer related matters. :beerbang:

The sad thing is FatzG's comments are probably quite acurate..

Gone are the days when kids were allowed to hurt themselves, get up, carry on and everything was fine. These days the parents will sue for medical costs, damages, psychological stress etc etc...

That looks like a good game for a Xmas Sawp, first one to the bottom of Sqyre stairs.

Batz

Latest posts

Back