JG 4 way manifold

Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum

Help Support Australia & New Zealand Homebrewing Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

capsicum

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get a four-way CO2 manifold with proper John Guest fittings?

I'm doing a whole new keg system and want to do it right this time, too many skinned knuckles and leaks with the barbs last time!

Sorry - I know this has been posted before but can't find any recent info, and can only find barbed manifolds through the sponsors.

Cheers.

capsicum said:
Hi all,

Anyone know where I can get a four-way CO2 manifold with proper John Guest fittings?

I'm doing a whole new keg system and want to do it right this time, too many skinned knuckles and leaks with the barbs last time!

Sorry - I know this has been posted before but can't find any recent info, and can only find barbed manifolds through the sponsors.

Cheers.
Give CraftBrewer a call.
I got both mine from there. They put a gas in JG fitting on the manifold as well so JG fittings all round.

20131126_141319.jpg

20131126_141310.jpg

Is the JG fitting on the barb? Can't figure how they have worked it with the tap fitting on there..

Mattfos01 said:
Is the JG fitting on the barb? Can't figure how they have worked it with the tap fitting on there..
Taking a closer look at mine, it looks like the barbed bit screws out from the tap & a threaded MFL fitting screwed in. The JG fitting then simply screws on.
Do you already have one & want to convert it? If not, give CraftBrewer a call & Ross or Anthony will sort you out. Make sure you mention the gas in port as normally they leave that as is, ie: barb.

Crusty said:
Give CraftBrewer a call.
I got both mine from there. They put a gas in JG fitting on the manifold as well so JG fittings all round.
Cheers

That looks like exactly what I'm after. On their website they only have barbed ones but I'll get in touch and see if they can change them over.

Any trouble with it so far?

Back